PDA

View Full Version : Cemu Crashes at Input settings

jordanwk
18.10.2017, 04:43
Operating System (OS): Windows 10
CPU Model: Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40GHz
GPU Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (MSI)
GPU Driver Version: 387.92
HDD or SSD: (provide remaining storage space) HDD 930 (80gb free space left)
RAM Size: 16.0GB 666MHz
---
Cemu Version: 1.10.0

Your problem in detail: When I open Cemu and go to input settings, it takes 5 minutes to load the input settings. ( first is says that the program is not responding, but after waiting 5 minutes it works). Then every time I change 1 setting an example would be Controller API from keyboard to XInput (In XInput it also doesn't see my controller) it takes 5 minutes to load again before it has changed the setting. Then when I Change it to DirectInput and select my controller cemu crashes

What you have tried: I have tried running the program as administrator, but that didn't help, and I dont really know what else to try.

---

Additional Comments:

Have you messed with your Virtual Memory / Page File settings?: No

Xalphenos
18.10.2017, 07:25
What controller? Is there an updated driver for it? Cheap console to pc controller adapters used to cause that dll to crash back in the day. It's entirely possible it's not compatible with cemu.

jordanwk
18.10.2017, 16:08
It's a gamecube controller with a usb, it worked with dolphin. So you are saying that a xbox controller might work better with cemu?

Xalphenos
18.10.2017, 16:13
Not quite what I'm saying no. But if you are talking xbox 360 then yes those work perfectly with cemu.

What I mean is that some controllers and adapters aren't compatible with cemu. There have been various reports on different controllers though mostly just the cheaper options. But like I said is there an updated driver for your controller? As the driver is likely the problem not so much the controller itself.

Pilfer
19.10.2017, 18:32
Try to download an older version of cemu and try if imput mode works,

In 1.9.0 there was a major change in imput mode.

majacobs319
27.12.2017, 01:06
What controller? Is there an updated driver for it? Cheap console to pc controller adapters used to cause that dll to crash back in the day. It's entirely possible it's not compatible with cemu.

i'm having the same problem,
but i using the nacon evolution pro 2 with all the drivers.
so i dont know what the problem is.

Zuckerwasser
30.12.2017, 15:19
i'm having the same problem,
but i using the nacon evolution pro 2 with all the drivers.
so i dont know what the problem is.

same here :/ program is not responding if I try to configure or just want to play with the Xbox One Controller..

Cemu 1.11.2

Concealed Sentinel
17.04.2018, 17:57
The problem itself could be described as: "Cemu developer has accidentally broked controller settings menu." like it was said in earlier posts.

I have used Cemu earlier versions with The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (forgot which versions but presumably 1.6.0 - 1.9.1 versions) and they have worked flawless with my controller - CBR (Cyber Brand Retail) CBG-915.:confused:
Cemu crashes only if I try to use Direct Input control settings - Wii U Pro Controller or any other and choose my controller.:(

If you need I could add Aida64 report as attachment.