PDA

View Full Version : CEMU no longer loads BotW or most textures in other games

dbzfanatic
04.11.2017, 01:37
Since I updated to 1.11.0 any time I try to load BotW it crashes. I've tried fresh files (cemu and game including and without updates), moving the cemu folder to C:\, installed the nvidia driver from 10/30 (newest i see on the site), deleted GLCache folder, deleted precompiled shadercache and let it rebuild, tried different timers, turned the botw fix off/on, tried with and without cemuhook, and everything else I can think of or that's really been suggested here. I can get Super Mario Maker to load but it's missing textures (shows white blocks) in editor mode and in play mode it's completely transparent. I haven't had problems with either of these games previously and other than the update nothing else has really changed. Program is not generating a crashlog just crashing.

Specs:
CPU: Xeon W3520 @ 2.67GHz 4:8 (4 core 8 threads)
RAM: 24GB DDR3
GPU: EVGA GTX 550Ti

UPDATE:
After a third restart and unpack of fresh files it's working, no idea what changed between then and now

chriztr
12.11.2017, 08:46
I'm guessing deleteing all shader cache's files including "transferable" will solve this.
I had this kind of problem once.
If the game doesn't boot or anything, just start over with clean install and don't copy over anything.