PDA

View Full Version : Intel 4000 and Cemu

Ashley
15.09.2017, 04:02
Before reading this post, I want everyone to know that I am not complaining about these bugs or demanding they're fixed. I'm simply asking if anyone knows what causes them and any possible workarounds. I own a Wii U console and I use Cemu just for testing and to see how it's progressing when new builds are released.

Intel HD Graphics 4000 has many issues with Cemu and I'm looking for some info about it or the cause?

New Super Mario Bros. U is very slow and the models are buggy.
Mario Kart 8 has blacked out models. A solution I found is to load a race then go back to the menu and then models show correctly as long as the emulator isn't closed.
Super Mario 3D World fails to even boot up.
Super Mario Maker loads but, all the tilesets are blacked out so it's just a black box with the game HUD elements shown. Trying to load the NSMBU theme crashes the emulator.
Smash 4 works with invisible character models.

medievil
15.09.2017, 06:17
Before reading this post, I want everyone to know that I am not complaining about these bugs or demanding they're fixed. I'm simply asking if anyone knows what causes them and any possible workarounds. I own a Wii U console and I use Cemu just for testing and to see how it's progressing when new builds are released.

Intel HD Graphics 4000 has many issues with Cemu and I'm looking for some info about it or the cause?

New Super Mario Bros. U is very slow and the models are buggy.
Mario Kart 8 has blacked out models. A solution I found is to load a race then go back to the menu and then models show correctly as long as the emulator isn't closed.
Super Mario 3D World fails to even boot up.
Super Mario Maker loads but, all the tilesets are blacked out so it's just a black box with the game HUD elements shown. Trying to load the NSMBU theme crashes the emulator.
Smash 4 works with invisible character models.

quite simply, it is intel, their GPU's are subpar... the 4000 is even below subpar... opengl support is so nonexistant that a simply adventure company point and click game will not run on intel 4000 gpus because they lack the needed ogl commands..I tried running the original far cry on an intel 4300 (If I recall) and got about 15 fps and missing textures

Serfrost
15.09.2017, 06:46
Intel HD isn't supported by Cemu. Minimal support by chance and no planned further support.

Ashley
15.09.2017, 15:52
Intel HD isn't supported by Cemu. Minimal support by chance and no planned further support.

Yeah, I know. The Intel 5500 and 4600 are really good with Cemu for some reason. When I had a computer with a 5500, it ran all games at 60fps. Maybe in a couple years it will be like Dolphin, where it's so optimized at Intel HD Graphics can easily use it. (Without bright graphics, if I might add.)