PDA

View Full Version : Considering building a Gyro Input phone app for CEMU.Helpfrom experts how this data i

megabrogames
15.01.2018, 16:31
Hi all

I've recently discovered the magic that is CEMU, and since been enjoying some of my favourite Wii U games on my PC.
I also make modest mobile phone apps.

I don't have a lot of experience yet in C/C++ but I do have experience building mobile apps.

I want to build an app that simply relays the gyro input data of the phone to the PC as Gyro input for Wii U. I feel like I could manage this if I put my mind to it.

However it would help massively if I could at least see parts of CEMU code so that I can see how the Gyro input is being listened for and hooked into the emulator.
I'm 99% sure that you experts who have developed this fine emulator have already considered doing this... but I'm not 100% sure so thought I'd ask.

To clarify my initial starting point:
At this moment i have a simple app that just prints the values to the phones screen telling the different gyroscope positions.
I'm looking for a way to feed those values directly to Cemu

epigramx
15.01.2018, 18:35
Rajkosto has already hacked the Cemu executable with Cemuhook and accepts motion servers for that job. He has already coded an Android app for it and others have made 2 apps for iOS.

Other providers are for the DS4, MotionPlus wiimotes, Steam Controller and DS3.

megabrogames
16.01.2018, 16:53
Rajkosto has already hacked the Cemu executable with Cemuhook and accepts motion servers for that job. He has already coded an Android app for it and others have made 2 apps for iOS.

Other providers are for the DS4, MotionPlus wiimotes, Steam Controller and DS3.

Wow ok thanks I'll check the Play Store an download for my usage then :) thanks for the info mate