PDA

View Full Version : CEMU Issue with Breath of the Wild

berkan26
04.02.2018, 14:21
Hello dear community

im struggling atm realy hard with getting breath of the wild playable on cemu

i would say i have a high end system which should be easy able to play this game in the best conditions but it doesnt matter what im doing it wont get better

system specs:

i7 8700k
GTX 1080
16GB DD4 2400

the other specs arent relevant for this thread i guess

so my problem is that the game is performing horrible, the resolution looks like aids (doenst matter what graphic pack i use to switch the resolution the game doesnt care how it seems) and the fps is stuttering very hard
when i just stand still ingame the fps stays at 30fps but when i start playing active it stutters down to 20fps

things i already tried out:

-GX2Set
-shader cache
-nvidia configs for cemu

please help me since i realy want to enjoy this beautiful game without feeling like im watching a power point presentation

edit: ofc im using the newest version of the game and cemu

suri
05.02.2018, 14:28
You're using triple core recompiler right?
Turn off High DPI Scaling in Cemu Properties. Redownload graphics packs, play in fullscreen to see if there is a difference. Also if you OC your cpu, check to see that your overclock actually applied. My Ryzen didn't like to OC half of the time so I would be stuck with a 1.8 GHz cpu instead of 4.0 like I wanted, lol.

faW4t
05.02.2018, 18:27
Try this
https://forum.cemu.info/showthread.php/426-cemu-games-lower-framerate-despite-not-being-in-the-gpu-utilization-limit?p=1661#post1661
Framerate is mostly between "50 - 60" now ("60 fps cap"), except highly cpu-usage places like villages, despite the cpu is limiting very much.