PDA

View Full Version : Problems with XINPUT in CEMU

Alan Ribas
28.02.2018, 15:24
Good afternoon people.
I was setting up my joysticks when I realized that the CEMU emulator did not identify more than 4 joysticks. I took a picture of my monitor screen and attached it to that post. By the time the screen photo was taken, 5 joysticks were on. All working perfectly.
Can you tell me what's going on? Why CEMU can not detect the 5th joystick?
I currently use Windows 10 upgraded.

Could it be a Windows 10 drive problem? I ask this because I realized that another emulator that I use in my computer also does not recognize the 5th joystick. And again, everyone is working perfectly.

I'm using 5 xbox one joysticks, connected through a wireless repector. All configured and updated.

DiMeXi070
01.03.2018, 14:10
Good afternoon people.
I was setting up my joysticks when I realized that the CEMU emulator did not identify more than 4 joysticks. I took a picture of my monitor screen and attached it to that post. By the time the screen photo was taken, 5 joysticks were on. All working perfectly.
Can you tell me what's going on? Why CEMU can not detect the 5th joystick?
I currently use Windows 10 upgraded.

Could it be a Windows 10 drive problem? I ask this because I realized that another emulator that I use in my computer also does not recognize the 5th joystick. And again, everyone is working perfectly.

I'm using 5 xbox one joysticks, connected through a wireless repector. All configured and updated.

AFAIK u can only connect 4 wireless controller on one wireless dongle, in order to get it working use a cable or get a 2nd dongle (havent tried the latter)