Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    yes the new version fixed this it seems, no left click since i updated it~

Quote Originally Posted by NAVras View Post
    yes the new version fixed this it seems, no left click since i updated it~
    Great, thank you again for being a quick tester. Let me know if you run into any other bugs.

I'm working on integrating the vXBox option into the settings GUI to make it easier to switch between the two, and make the option more visible.

New user

Great but one issue

I've got pretty much everything running pretty great, the only problem I have is when I hold right click I lose the ability to move the camera. If I toggle f1 twice I can move the camera again while leaving the bow pulled. has anyone else experienced this?

Quote Originally Posted by vecst View Post
    I've got pretty much everything running pretty great, the only problem I have is when I hold right click I lose the ability to move the camera. If I toggle f1 twice I can move the camera again while leaving the bow pulled. has anyone else experienced this?
    I haven't seen that happen, or have anyone else report that bug to me. What version of the script are using, and what settings? Does it appear that the whole thing stops working or just the camera control? Are you using the vXBox feature, or standard vJoy?
    Last edited by CemuUser8; 02.10.2017 at 14:39. Reason: Typo

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by CemuUser8 View Post
    I haven't seen that happen, or have anyone else report that bug to me. What version of the script are using, and what settings? Does it appear that the whole thing stops working or just the camera control? Are you using the vXBox feature, or standard vJoy?
    Seems to be only camera control, any other button still works and interacts with the game. I can press and hold any other button and this doesn't happen. I'm using the standard vJoy. I didn't see the script version anywhere, when I opened the ahk file it does say that it was last modified on 2017-09-24. I downloaded the master from github 3 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by vecst View Post
    Seems to be only camera control, any other button still works and interacts with the game. I can press and hold any other button and this doesn't happen. I'm using the standard vJoy. I didn't see the script version anywhere, when I opened the ahk file it does say that it was last modified on 2017-09-24. I downloaded the master from github 3 days ago.
    I sometimes forget to update that line, but it sounds like you have a very recent version ( it should say the actual version on the title bar of the settings window ). That is strange, Do you mind telling me what mouse you have and if it has special driver software? I've seen in the past that Razer has interfered with some mouse capture, like if it is trying to do something special on long right clicks.

Also just to check functionality when using the standard vJoy option it is helpful to have the 'Monitor vJoy' program running and hopefully you will see that it stops moving the axes around as well. It will be helpful in diagnosing to know that info if possible.

Edit: I did also make a new release today, but it isn't very different from what you have, so I don't think it will fix the issue but is worth upgrading.
    Last edited by CemuUser8; 02.10.2017 at 19:52. Reason: Typos

New user
    I sometimes forget to update that line, but it sounds like you have a very recent version ( it should say the actual version on the title bar of the settings window ). That is strange, Do you mind telling me what mouse you have and if it has special driver software? I've seen in the past that Razer has interfered with some mouse capture, like if it is trying to do something special on long right clicks.

Also just to check functionality when using the standard vJoy option it is helpful to have the 'Monitor vJoy' program running and hopefully you will see that it stops moving the axes around as well. It will be helpful in diagnosing to know that info if possible.

Edit: I did also make a new release today, but it isn't very different from what you have, so I don't think it will fix the issue but is worth upgrading.
    I'm at work right now I'll have to look when I get home. I'm using a gigabyte Aivia Krypton mouse, It does have special driver software, but I don't have any of it installed. I thought about updating my mouse drivers just to see if that would get it, but haven't had the time yet.

New user
    ...Edit: I did also make a new release today, but it isn't very different from what you have, so I don't think it will fix the issue but is worth upgrading.
    What ever you did fixed it, I'm not having a single issue with it now. Thanks so much for all your hard work! I love being able to play BOTW with mouse and keyboard just feels so much more natural.

New user
    why my key mapping doesnt work? in the app, it shows the proper controller. but, i cant click correctly

New user
    ah! i think i have found the problem. there is no key for "," and "." right? i input those keys in the config :v