Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Can you add this option to toggle when riding the Master Cycle Zero, to switch the W key from left stick to the A button and the S key to the B? Since now accelerating the motorcycle requires to press the A button, B for braking and it feels weird to press the assigned key rather than W or S (which normally in PC games you accelerate the car by pressing W and brake/reverse with S.). This may also help in Mario Kart 8, which also requires a button of the controller to accelerate and brake rather than pressing W/S.
    Last edited by ExsertWizard684; 11.12.2017 at 04:54.

Quote Originally Posted by ExsertWizard684 View Post
    Can you add this option to toggle when riding the Master Cycle Zero, to switch the W key from left stick to the A button and the S key to the B? Since now accelerating the motorcycle requires to press the A button, B for braking and it feels weird to press the assigned key rather than W or S (which normally in PC games you accelerate the car by pressing W and brake/reverse with S.). This may also help in Mario Kart 8, which also requires a button of the controller to accelerate and brake rather than pressing W/S.
    I will definitely look into adding that feature for you, I think you are right it would be useful even for other games. Thank you for the suggestion.

Is there a tutorial to get this working with Playstation Now? you did mention that it is compatible but i have no idea on how to setup, i have vJoy and x360ce installed.

Quote Originally Posted by loadinator View Post
    Is there a tutorial to get this working with Playstation Now? you did mention that it is compatible but i have no idea on how to setup, i have vJoy and x360ce installed.
    At the bottom of the ReadMe on GitHub is a short description for rpcs3, it should be similar to that. The only setup that needs to be done is using the vXbox mode (simulating an Xbox 360 controller) and have activate executable set to 'No'. Then it will just always activate when you press the toggle key (F1 by default) and start controlling a virtual xbox controller, which should be recognized in PlayStation Now.

Thanks for that, will give it a try when i do the Playstation Now free trial. I also just tested this on Cemu and is working brilliantly, much better than what i had before lol.

Is it possible to remap the keyboard movement to axis? i'm using a Playstation Move Navigation Controller with a mouse, it would be nice to have the sensitivity of the stick rather than full on movement that you get with WASD. Also can you reverse the movement for mouse wheel scroll to change weapon?

Just tested it with Playstation Now and it isn't working, i followed your instructions and remembered to toggle the controller on but no controller was recognised.

Never mind, it works when using x360ce. It seems as though Playstation Now requires an controller settings file (x360ce) to be placed within it's directory folder in order for it recognise a simulated x360 controller. So i used vJoy + Mouse2Joystick + x360ce.

thank you very much for your work! everything seems to work just fine, exept one thing: i cannot move. all the keys (like crouching etc) work fine, but link stands still - he won't move. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by schmuggla View Post
    thank you very much for your work! everything seems to work just fine, exept one thing: i cannot move. all the keys (like crouching etc) work fine, but link stands still - he won't move. any ideas?
    In your CEMU input settings make sure the dead-zones are low (1-10%), also make sure you are using the latest version of both the script, and CEMU as there were dead-zone bugs that have been fixed at some point.