Close

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    New user
    Do the axis / tilt features work for mario kart 8 on cemu? I can only bind the keys and have to use the D pad for steering. Also wiihook states there is a nunchuck connected, but there is no nunchuck. I have noticed my wireless mouse acts like a controller and lets me click the menu options... but when I unplug the mouse the wii controller still does not auto input, only manual... how to steer by tilting the wiimote? possible? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pilly9 View Post
    how to steer by tilting the wiimote? possible? thanks
    Press start during a race and select motion mode.

PS. I've never seen the software detecting a nunchuck when none is connected (edit: I reproduced that eventually; it is now fixed, it also never had a real negative effect other than the printing of that; it only manifested itself on vanilla remotes that had no extensions)
    Last edited by epigramx; 24.02.2018 at 12:42.

New user
    thank you for that --- I'm getting closer! My only problem now is that I have to hold the wii remote hotdog style and not hamburger for the steering...... any fix to this?

thank you for that --- I'm getting closer! My only problem now is that I have to hold the wii remote hotdog style and not hamburger for the steering...... any fix to this?
    Did you check the orientation settings? It's all in the first post.

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    Did you check the orientation settings? It's all in the first post.
    I'll have to see how to change the setting manually.. when I press O it crashes and when I press M the wiimote rumbles uncontrollably.. Maybe I can find the nunchuck line too so it stops detecting one that isnt there..

I'll have to see how to change the setting manually.. when I press O it crashes and when I press M the wiimote rumbles uncontrollably.. Maybe I can find the nunchuck line too so it stops detecting one that isnt there..
    Edit the .config for now. It has orientation options.

Try the latest version if you got crashes when pressing "M" or "O" at start. I can't guarantee the issue is gone since I couldn't reproduce the crash on any of the 5 systems I used but I identified a thread safety issue with rumbling in general and it was fixed (rumbling is used during configuration as an identifier when pressing M or O and it's most likely related to the reports).

First post/download updated with that change.

Related reports:
    when I press O it crashes
    Quote Originally Posted by tensho View Post
    as long as I don't do M/O to change the orientation
    Last edited by epigramx; 31.12.2017 at 18:46.

Hi, for some reason I cannot run the .bat file stated in Step 2, and I am running as administrator. When I run the .bat file, it says that the installation failed right after it starts installing the gamepads driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Hi, for some reason I cannot run the .bat file stated in Step 2, and I am running as administrator. When I run the .bat file, it says that the installation failed right after it starts installing the gamepads driver.
    Did you right click and "run as administrator"? Is it a recent (and 64bit) version of windows? If it's Windows 7 it requires the Xbox360 driver and a security update linked in the first post of this thread.

I have simplified the installation process but you can try a new manual method posted here: https://github.com/nefarius/ViGEm/wi...r-Installation

update: You can also redownload wiimotehook for it since I updated that driver to the latest version.
    Last edited by epigramx; 01.01.2018 at 09:39.

I'm getting a crash error, and I'm not sure what's going wrong.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	413,9 KB 
ID:	218

I've used an older version 20171022 which worked fine. But I'm looking for the yaw control for use with BOTW, and I just can't get this new version to sync. I don't really need the wiimote for any other reason other than BotW. I'm using the Red/Green Mario/Luigi wiimotes. Maybe there's a setting in config that I can change? I tried a few that seemed to be applicable, but I keep getting the same error over and over, including all of the alternative send-data options.

I'm using a DolphinBar, set to 4. I have the Xbox360 driver, the security update, and the gamepads driver all installed. I've tried installing Toshiba Stack using several methods, but I don't think it's working right. Is that the problem? I don't quite understand why it's even needed with the DolphinBar, since I've already had my wiimotes paired and running perfectly with Wii games on Dolphin.

I feel like I'm missing something simple, and if it's just the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack, I'll keep trying. Is there anything you can tell me from the errors posted in the image?

Ps, I appreciate how much time you've put into this. I really liked being able to use the WiiMote previously for many of the puzzles in BOTW, it made them super easy. There's just one more I'd love to do that I need yaw for. I'm ok going without it, but I'd just like to get this figured out. Thank you.