Close

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slex989 View Post
    yup. only version i tested.
    It should be a generic issue with bluetooth connectivity on your PC since I asked Bleed.0xx to test it on DolphinBar (thanks Bleed.0xx) and it has no issue on it:

Make sure DolphinBar is on mode 4, bluetooth support should be standard (no third party tools altering it) and it has a standard pairing with Windows.

Hi, interesting project

My question is, is it possible to activate yaw orientation?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcoschi View Post
    Hi, interesting project

My question is, is it possible to activate yaw orientation?
    Yes, once I add gyroscope support from Motion Plus. The code is already there, I just wait for the hardware to make sure it works with testing and possibly debugging.

Can assign button in cemu but game doesn't respond to button press

Good day. So i tried the wiimote hook and followed the instruction posted.

The wiimote was detected by the pc and wiimote hook. Tested on the mentioned test software. All seems to work well.

Run cemu, configure the limited button available to cemu. Load Wii sports Club, but there in no response from the game.

Tried Botw, still the same, no response.

Haven't try mario cart yet.

Is there something i am missing. Please guide.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dubuk74 View Post
    Good day. So i tried the wiimote hook and followed the instruction posted.

The wiimote was detected by the pc and wiimote hook. Tested on the mentioned test software. All seems to work well.

Run cemu, configure the limited button available to cemu. Load Wii sports Club, but there in no response from the game.

Tried Botw, still the same, no response.

Haven't try mario cart yet.

Is there something i am missing. Please guide.
    Thanks
    Wii Sports Club requires from Cemu to first emulate the Wii Remote in order for it to go through the game (Cemu has to support it as a Controller type of input instead of only GamePad/Pro/Classic).

The other games should work if you could bind buttons on the Input screen or if XInputTest works.

If you need to use XInput buttons instead of the .config ones the "Also use for buttons/axes" option of Cemuhook should not be checked.

WiimoteHook now has native support for the Nunchuk, as well as native support for XInput output and Rumble.

Extension support is hot-pluggable:

PS. Both the original Nunchuk and a new Type 2 Nunchuk are supported but the latter is untested.
    Last edited by epigramx; 02.11.2017 at 12:34.

Hm, thats weird.

The first time i used it, it worked fine. But now i got the same infinite loop issue as on the first page (DolphinBar).

New user
    Using a mini bluetooth usb adapter. Ive played dolphin emu and can use wiimote normally. Wiimote is active (Blue led on) and i have to pair it with my computer via dolpin emu. The bar im using is one homemade with 4 leds to usb.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-11-03 11_40_51-C__Users_Jonatan_Desktop_WiimoteHook_WiimoteHook.exe.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	23,3 KB 
ID:	163
    Last edited by FeRRiS; 03.11.2017 at 10:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcoschi View Post
    Hm, thats weird.

The first time i used it, it worked fine. But now i got the same infinite loop issue as on the first page (DolphinBar).
    Quote Originally Posted by FeRRiS View Post
    Using a mini bluetooth usb adapter. Ive played dolphin emu and can use wiimote normally. Wiimote is active (Blue led on) and i have to pair it with my computer via dolpin emu. The bar im using is one homemade with 4 leds to usb.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-11-03 11_40_51-C__Users_Jonatan_Desktop_WiimoteHook_WiimoteHook.exe.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	23,3 KB 
ID:	163
    This is a general error that usually occurs when Windows erroneously reports there is an active live pairing of the device but when software tries to read data from it, it turns out that the device is disconnected or otherwise a connection to the device is not actually possible. I'm still looking for ways to work around the issue gracefully but I've heard reports that it fixes itself if the bluetooth adapter is re-connected (e.g. to another USB port), and there is a good chance there isn't much I can do if it is unintended behavior by device drivers or hardware.

yes it helped to reconnect the device to another USB port, so it was re-set up by Windows.