Close

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Why does my Wiimote show up in USB Game Controllers of the Windows Control Panel, but in the properties don't show up any buttons?

When I select DirectInput and my Wiimote in Cemu, it doesn't react on buttons either.

Also when will there come native support for the Classic controller?

Still thank u for supporting at least the standalone Wiimote without DirectInput!
    Some Random Game Developer Individual

New user

Unable to pair my Wiimote using Wiimote Hook

I've downloaded the latest version of Wiimote Hook, followed the instructions in the thread to pair my Wiimote. The software did find the Wiimote correctly, and the Wiimote vibrated for once, and then the status LEDs went off and the show the motion data isn't showed in PadTest. All buttons, including the Power button, didn't work. However, when I manually pull the battery off the Wiimote, the software detected.
    In earlier attempts, the PadTest can receive motion data in some occasions, but after sometime, it disconnects. When I opened CEMU, some of the buttons on the Wiimote can be used ocassionally, but the Nunchuk buttons seemed to be disconnected permanently.
    I'm using the Bluetooth module modified from the Wii Console, and the Wiimote works well in the Dolphin Emulator, both in Bluetooth direct mode and the original Bluetooth mode. How can I solve the problem?