Close

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 208
  1. #171
    It seems to be related to just my one Wiimote my other one is Working fine,
    Thank you for your assistance

  2. #172
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Alinach View Post
    It seems to be related to just my one Wiimote my other one is Working fine,
    Thank you for your assistance
    Hey, I'd still be interested to see the log from the other one (did you notice the special build I mentioned and uploaded?). However, if one of your remotes is tested to not even work properly on a Wii or a Wii U or in Dolphin low level emulation, then nevermind, it might just be totally faulty.

  3. #173

    Problem using 2 wiimotes

    Hi and thanks for a really cool tool.

    I am successfully using it to play several games. I have configured the legacy wiimote as a Wii U Gamepad controller and it works just fine.

    Today I have tried to setup a second controller to play Super Mario World 3d. The second controller (also a legacy wiimote) pairs and connects fine to the PC. In Cemy under input settings I can also configure the seconds controller and if I set it up as a Wii U gamepad I see the mappings change when I touch the buttons. It does not work in the game though which I guess might be anticipated since you are assume to only have one Wii U gamepad right?

    So then I tried to set the second wiimote up as a Pro controller but when trying this or Classic, the button clicks are not registered at all in the CEMU Input Mapper menu.

    So, my question is basically should 2 wiimotes work in CEMU with Wiimotehook? If so, anyone has any idea what might be wrong? Pairing and even detection in cemu is ok for the gamepad but no luck with the other control types and no reaction in the games.

    Grateful for any suggestions

  4. #174
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbobubbo View Post
    Hi and thanks for a really cool tool.

    I am successfully using it to play several games. I have configured the legacy wiimote as a Wii U Gamepad controller and it works just fine.

    Today I have tried to setup a second controller to play Super Mario World 3d. The second controller (also a legacy wiimote) pairs and connects fine to the PC. In Cemy under input settings I can also configure the seconds controller and if I set it up as a Wii U gamepad I see the mappings change when I touch the buttons. It does not work in the game though which I guess might be anticipated since you are assume to only have one Wii U gamepad right?

    So then I tried to set the second wiimote up as a Pro controller but when trying this or Classic, the button clicks are not registered at all in the CEMU Input Mapper menu.

    So, my question is basically should 2 wiimotes work in CEMU with Wiimotehook? If so, anyone has any idea what might be wrong? Pairing and even detection in cemu is ok for the gamepad but no luck with the other control types and no reaction in the games.

    Grateful for any suggestions
    It should work as long as XInputTest works, which it does last time I checked; it only needs - usually - to have the 1st Cemu emulated controller to be a GamePad and the second a Pro or other.

    Let me check now on this Cemu version... it did work. If it doesn't it may be one of the regular quirks of the input options window. Restarting Cemu or renaming controllerProfiles/ often helps.

    PS. If buttons are mapped in the Input settings and then not appearing to do much in-game then it's beyond my control and a responsibility of the game or Cemu.

  5. #175
    Hello!
    I tried using this utility. During the testing I had a few questions!
    Please do not be offended that they will touch the utility, but not the emulator itself.
    I will clarify that I use the Dolphin Bar and three wiimote
    Question 1:
    I have three Wiimote. Will all three use infrared sensors? And what Orientation for motion mode should I activate for this?
    Question 2:
    Is there any way to use this utility to control the mouse cursor?
    Question 3:
    Here I will describe the main problem. I really hope for your help. I will be glad to see any tips. So, I really want to play with my friend in the mame game Terminator 2. Play together at the same time. Using two wiimotes. Each is used as a light gun.
    At the moment I'm using RetroArch to start the game. But if need I can use another emulator. Just advise which one.
    Now I can not configure RetroArch with two wiimotes as light guns. RetroArch supports multi-mouse and using the ROW driver.
    In system I can see four virtual xbox controllers after run WIIMOTEHOOK. Do you have any idea how I can realize the work of these controllers as light guns? Maybe there are ways to use them as virtual mice? And then select the ROW driver and for each player to set the desired mouse index. I don't have answer for this question.

    I'm sure there are a lot of smart people here! And I will be glad to any help on your part.
    Sorry for my English. It is not my language.

  6. #176
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDobro View Post
    Hello!
    I tried using this utility. During the testing I had a few questions!
    Please do not be offended that they will touch the utility, but not the emulator itself.
    I will clarify that I use the Dolphin Bar and three wiimote
    Question 1:
    I have three Wiimote. Will all three use infrared sensors? And what Orientation for motion mode should I activate for this?
    Question 2:
    Is there any way to use this utility to control the mouse cursor?
    Question 3:
    Here I will describe the main problem. I really hope for your help. I will be glad to see any tips. So, I really want to play with my friend in the mame game Terminator 2. Play together at the same time. Using two wiimotes. Each is used as a light gun.
    At the moment I'm using RetroArch to start the game. But if need I can use another emulator. Just advise which one.
    Now I can not configure RetroArch with two wiimotes as light guns. RetroArch supports multi-mouse and using the ROW driver.
    In system I can see four virtual xbox controllers after run WIIMOTEHOOK. Do you have any idea how I can realize the work of these controllers as light guns? Maybe there are ways to use them as virtual mice? And then select the ROW driver and for each player to set the desired mouse index. I don't have answer for this question.

    I'm sure there are a lot of smart people here! And I will be glad to any help on your part.
    Sorry for my English. It is not my language.
    This tool has very limited support for the IR camera/IR sensor; it can emulate one of the analog sticks with it (if the .config is edited for that) but that feature is not particularly useful. The main reason it doesn't do much in that venue is that it was mainly meant for the use of Cemu with XInput emulation + Motion with Wii MotionPlus hardware or plain accelerometers on the vanilla Remote and an emulated mouse has little to no use there.

    I could expand the features of the software to do mouse emulation (with the IR camera or gyroscope) or more usage of its hardware in general but I have other projects/I have limited time and because the devices have been around for a very long time basic mouse or xinput emulation without the Cemuhook-specific feature of motion can be provided with other software anyway, at least in part.

    Future Edit: MotionPlus mouse is now a feature: https://forum.cemu.info/showthread.p...=2642#post2642
    Last edited by epigramx; 09.06.2018 at 17:02.

  7. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    This tool has very limited support for the IR camera/IR sensor; it can emulate one of the analog sticks with it (if the .config is edited for that) but that feature is not particularly useful. The main reason it doesn't do much in that venue is that it was mainly meant for the use of Cemu with XInput emulation + Motion with Wii MotionPlus hardware or plain accelerometers on the vanilla Remote and an emulated mouse has little to no use there.

    I could expand the features of the software to do mouse emulation (with the IR camera or gyroscope) or more usage of its hardware in general but I have other projects/I have limited time and because the devices have been around for a very long time basic mouse or xinput emulation without the Cemuhook-specific feature of motion can be provided with other software anyway, at least in part.
    Thank you! You have explained everything clearly! Your program is one of the few that can work with the Dolphin Bar. So I hoped there was some way. Today I was a little unlucky.

  8. #178
    What is the best way to remove the shake inputs? I was thinking of just removing all the lines in the config related to shake.

  9. #179
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by cemumotes View Post
    What is the best way to remove the shake inputs? I was thinking of just removing all the lines in the config related to shake.
    If you use XInput in the input menu of Cemu, just not set them. If you want to remove them at a lower level so they aren't even registering during setup/for any xinput software or for the "also use for buttons/axes" feature of cemuhook, you can set the WiiU_L and WiiU_R keys to "other" in the .config file (they are by default set to the shakes of the nunchuk and wiimote).
    Last edited by epigramx; 22.03.2018 at 17:11.

  10. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    If you use XInput in the input menu of Cemu, just not set them. If you want to remove them at a lower level so they aren't even registering during setup/for any xinput software or for the "also use for buttons/axes" feature of cemuhook, you can set the WiiU_L and WiiU_R keys to "other" in the .config file (they are by default set to the shakes of the nunchuk and wiimote).
    Thanks for all your hard work and help!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •