Close

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    New user

Question Gyroscope useing as a mouse for Resident evil 5 PC

Hello everyone this is my first post. Hopefully iam not getting attacked. Iam searching a program to emulate Direct X. mouse movements with the gyroscope of the newer wiimote. Iam not able to use glovepie or any other prgramm to get sucesfull option. Is there away to implement Wasd and mousemovements for the gyroscope?

Thanks alot in advance

WiimoteHook now has awesome Mouse Emulation from MotionPlus gyroscope data!

To use it:
    1. Toggle it with "M" in console or enable it by default in the config
    2. Press D-Pad Down to center the cursor to screen (or change the button in the .config)
    3. Press A on the Remote to Left Click (or change it in the config)
    4. Press B on the Remote to Right Click (or change it in the config)

Sensitivity is also configurable in the config file.

Cemu uses: To click the emulated game as if it's a touchscreen (you might need different binds than the defaults for that; the defaults are mainly for quick Desktop usage)

General uses: It's a high response desktop mouse! (much more responsive than an IR camera)

Warning: let the gyroscope (MotionPlus) calibrate first before using!

Todo? Maybe make it toggle more gracefully when used with Cemu games

Edit: Now also toggling it from the remote is possible; by default Wiimote_Home does it but it can change or removed in the config file. The console's 'M' will toggle all remotes' settings on that, but individually the bind will retain individual settings.

Get the latest version from the first post

Quote Originally Posted by yabsch View Post
    Hello everyone this is my first post. Hopefully iam not getting attacked. Iam searching a program to emulate Direct X. mouse movements with the gyroscope of the newer wiimote. Iam not able to use glovepie or any other prgramm to get sucesfull option. Is there away to implement Wasd and mousemovements for the gyroscope?

Thanks alot in advance
    Your wish is granted.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDobro View Post
    Is there any way to use this utility to control the mouse cursor?
    This is now a feature
    Last edited by epigramx; 10.06.2018 at 17:54.

New user
    Hey epigramx thanks a lot. I bought a kinect v2 iam using the sdk examples to emulate keystrokes combing it with this tool is amazing. Thanks for your effort. is there a way to implemanting ratcheting to a keystroke like m to start and stop mousemovement not the emulation without being constanly going back to the cmdwindow wiimotehook window .

implemanting the keystrokes of the keyboard to emulate xbox 360 controllers would be also nice.

Thank you very much you helped me alot. Do you use C# or other scripting language.

is there a way to implemanting ratcheting to a keystroke like m to start and stop mousemovement not the emulation without being constanly going back to the cmdwindow wiimotehook window .
    This is now a feature. Wiimote_Home is the default toggle but it can change (or removed) in the config file.

First post has the updated version.

implemanting the keystrokes of the keyboard to emulate xbox 360 controllers would be also nice.
    That is very off topic since it's not about the remote. I'm sure there are tools that do that anyway.

New user
    Thank you very much i appreciate this hard work. I think i could be usefull when using with cemu if u can decide to toggle or to hold a button to activate mouse movements. Anyway this is great.

I only missing key stroke or xbox360 button mapping directly to the wii motion + controller or any combination.
    Last edited by yabsch; 11.06.2018 at 14:15.

hold a button to activate mouse
    I thought of that but I don't know how important toggling features are in the first place mainly because the wii remote (even with a nunchuk) has so few buttons (so one would run out of buttons in general in most cases anyway).

WiimoteHook now has a Configuration Editor, it has a System Tray Icon and it can Hide the Console window

Showcase:

Tray icon:

Tray icon menu:

Settings editor (sample):

New console keys:

Why:

Those features aren't technically required but it always irked me that they weren't there. So now they all exist.

In theory this could be a full blown GUI application (possibly in WPF), but I think the main issue was a tray icon not being there/a console was always open and the need for an easier way to edit the config (that editor could improve of course but I didn't want to spend that much time; but at least the drop down menus are there so no need to find out the shortcuts of keys).

PS. There's also a method to open the log directly

New functions:

The new functions from the console are "S" to open the settings editor, "H" to hide the console (it can be reopened from the tray icon) and "L" to open the log

The tray icon has also a menu for the Settings, Hide/Show and exiting (I could add the other functions there too but I find those tray icons aren't the best environment for complex functionality; mainly opening and closing apps is their best use).

PPS. Double clicking the tray icon also toggles the visibility of the console window

Find the latest version from the first post

help i can not pass this Level
    how to setting wiiremote gyroscopes for ZL ZR button ??
    video in 14:40

New user
    Hi,

Thanks for the tool. I have a couple of rvl-cnt-01 (I think they are the first official wiimote version) and I having trouble pairing it. Wiimotehook detects them and I can do the initial pairing (and I get the windows7 popup and connection sound), but then I can see how wiimotehook tries to send data to the wiimote twice (it says it fails) and then claims the wiimote must be disconnected.

The wiimote is connected though, and hte xinput tester shows it as connected, but it doesn't react to any keypresses.

Any idea of how to solve the issue? I'm using a normal CSR4 usb dongle using thewindows stack.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glados View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for the tool. I have a couple of rvl-cnt-01 (I think they are the first official wiimote version) and I having trouble pairing it. Wiimotehook detects them and I can do the initial pairing (and I get the windows7 popup and connection sound), but then I can see how wiimotehook tries to send data to the wiimote twice (it says it fails) and then claims the wiimote must be disconnected.

The wiimote is connected though, and hte xinput tester shows it as connected, but it doesn't react to any keypresses.

Any idea of how to solve the issue? I'm using a normal CSR4 usb dongle using thewindows stack.

Thanks
    That's odd, it should work with the generic csr 4.0 without much. Is it an updated windows (what version?) and not from a virtual machine? (if you don't know what that means nevermind).

Occasionally the windows system that lists them bugs and turning it off/rebooting/or removing the pairing and re-establishing it works. In general I get little to no issues with it lately.