Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks to lasyan the crash is solved. If I activated one Offline ticket code at a time it was ok but as soon as I activated both of them simultaneously, cemu crashed.

New user
    Hi,
    Time for another big update!
    I updated the first post, but quick changelog:
    • New mod to change enemies stats
    • Change time feature from main menu
    • Unlimited equipment augment upgrades
    • Disable QTE in battles
    • Reduced lose aggro distance
    • And last but not least: Squad tasks and missions available offline!

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by lasyan3 View Post
    And last but not least: Squad tasks and missions available offline!
    I apologize for any errors, I use Google translator.
    Thanks for the great modifications. Playing with them is much nicer and more convenient. But I would like to in the last modification so that the task is not dropped when leaving the game. It happens the game will crash and all efforts disappear. Have to start from the beginning.
    With respect and gratitude.
    Last edited by Leshui; 14.10.2018 at 20:15.

New user
    Well, for me this is the normal behavior. With a real WiiU, the Squad Tasks and missions are received by the server each time you start a new game and are not saved locally (anyone with real experience of Xenoblade online can confirm?). That's why there is also a timer for the tasks. For the time the tasks are available you do some or not, and you do the missions or not, but in the end all is reset and a new set of tasks is sent by the server.
    As far as I understand, the only goal of those tasks and missions is to gain Reward Tickets.

It's still not working

Quote Originally Posted by lasyan3 View Post
    Hi,

It's ok to awake this thread, I expect that anyway since Cemu releases are getting better with time and so more people can enjoy the game. When the 1.13.0 release to public I'll work on the preset feature of the graphic packs to reorder all my mods.
    Anyway, about your issue, go in the folder graphic packs, "XCX_GPL_PostGameSkellsUnlock", edit the file "patches.txt" and locate this line (it's the last line of the file):
    Code:
    ;0x02A7A774 = li r3, 0 ; [CHEAT] ignore miranium and resources requirements
    Remove the ";" at the beginning of the line (this will activate it), save the file and launch Cemu with the graphic pack selected. You should be able to craft all the skells (from the Blade console in the Armory alley) for free.
    I've tried this but it seems to not work on Cemu 1.11.0c with Cemu hook 0.5.6.3 on my system. As the menu says i have "insufficient materials"