Close

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    New user
    I downloaded and installed the latest versions Cemuhook and graphic packs , it all worked. But now, when accelerating and jumping, the game crashes. Also, for no reason, the game crashes in the Blade Barracks. So I’ll go back to the old version. Appear free time I will experiment ))

New user
    Yeah Leshui, I reckon the packs seem less stable with cemu 1.14.0 / cemuhook 0.5.7.0 than with older releases. I have to investigate more but I hope Cemu 1.14.0 is not in cause, as it's the best release for XCX so far (performance and mods speaking).
    Edit: ok issue mainly seems to come from the Graphics Camera FOV mod. I'm going to remove it from slashiee's packs, are there is already a fov mod working anyway.
    Last edited by lasyan3; 06.11.2018 at 21:19.

New user
    Registered to say thanks to Lasyan3 for these gameplay cheats/mods. Absolutely fantastic. Working without a single issue on Cemu 1.14.0c with latest cemuhook. Had the odd hard crash but I did have the FOV cheat enabled so that was probably it. Besides that, hours of play without a single hitch.

Couple of requests if possible... could the no crafting requirements be extended to Augment creation and would it be possible to have all Augments discovered/unlocked from the start? That way we could start crafting ideal builds the moment the shops become available without having to unlock all the best Augments or farm the required parts, some of which have a crazy requirement. If not then all good, its still frigging amazing what you've achieved with these.

Many many thanks again for the mods.

New user
    The Augments unlock by discovering one/any of the required materials to craft it. Either farming or buying it. I unlocked all versions of the augments through buying all materials with Reward Tickets at the console in the Blade HQ.
    One of Laysan3's mod allows you to get these tickets with DLC or time attack missions. If you can understand the patches.txt file, I guess you can also increase the number of tickets for each mission, but I'm not sure as I didn't do that.
    Then just craft yourself a powerful skell (for free of course) with aoe-weapon like the phoenix and play the high level support missions where the skells are allowed. The support missions can also be unlocked before post-game with the mods here. Time attack missions only unlock through story.

New user
    @Caede91: your strategy is good, but now you can do ever more simple with only the mod that active Squad tasks and missions, by selecting the preset "x1000 (uncapped)".
    That way, you just have to kill enemies targeted by the tasks to get 3000 tickets per kill, and if you complete a Squad mission, you can end with more than 100000 tickets in a few minutes!

@KS212: thanks mate! In fact, I have the mod you request for my personal use, I just didn't release yet :-p

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by lasyan3 View Post
    @Caede91: your strategy is good, but now you can do ever more simple with only the mod that active Squad tasks and missions, by selecting the preset "x1000 (uncapped)".
    That way, you just have to kill enemies targeted by the tasks to get 3000 tickets per kill, and if you complete a Squad mission, you can end with more than 100000 tickets in a few minutes!

@KS212: thanks mate! In fact, I have the mod you request for my personal use, I just didn't release yet :-p
    Please please please please please please release it, pretty please?

New user
    lol
    Pushed in Slashiee's repo, release v171+ includes the new mod.

New user
    lol
    Pushed in Slashiee's repo, release v171+ includes the new mod.
    You are my hero. Thank you so very much! I really can't say it enough, thank you

Can I like, buy you a beer or something?

New user
    You're welcome
    Thanks for the proposition, I appreciate but it's not needed. Just enjoy the game with my mods, enjoy creating monstrous builds that will put down the strongest Tyrants

New user
    You're welcome
    Thanks for the proposition, I appreciate but it's not needed. Just enjoy the game with my mods, enjoy creating monstrous builds that will put down the strongest Tyrants
    Still, thank you again

Also, builds? Ghostwalker + <insert Infinite Overdrive build here> :P