Close

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lasyan3 View Post
    Of course, I'm already working on it. I was waiting for cemuhook to support the graphic packs with preset, this gonna be very useful!
    So it's gonna work with Cemu 1.14 ? Really great, thank you very much. Pretty fed up of the Skell Flight music, I hope that it will get fixed thanks to your graphic pack.

New user
    Thank you for still updating your mods.
    In case you missed it: laysan3 has updated his mods to the v3 graphic packs and they are included in the cemu graphic packs released on Github: https://slashiee.github.io/cemu_graphic_packs/
    Remember to download the right pack according to your Cemu version.
    If you want to see, what has been updated in general for the graphic packs, click on the "Contribute!" link on the upper right corner. On the Github page click the link for "Releases" and you see the most recent versions uploaded often with changelog.
    Laysan3's updated mods are included since version 148.

New user
    I'm afraid that none of the mods are working for me. I tried it with 1.14 and the older 1.13.2 too. All I had to do was copy the graphics pack to the folder and then check them as I turn on cemu, right? Yeah they're not working. Support missions aren't appearing on the console, even the skell flight music is still playing while in flight.

New user
    Do you have cemuhook installed?

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by lasyan3 View Post
    Do you have cemuhook installed?
    by install, you just extract it at the cemu folder, right? then you click download fonts on the bottom after you open cemu, correct? yeah i did that. at first i tried 1.14 then also tried 1.13.2.

Quote Originally Posted by jazjaz36 View Post
    I'm afraid that none of the mods are working for me. I tried it with 1.14 and the older 1.13.2 too. All I had to do was copy the graphics pack to the folder and then check them as I turn on cemu, right? Yeah they're not working. Support missions aren't appearing on the console, even the skell flight music is still playing while in flight.
    Exactly the same for me (with Cemuhook in the right version installed too)

New user
    Cemu 1.14.0c, Cemu hook 0.5.6.7, Xenoblade versions 1.0.2U. Modifications do not work. And what is strange, when I connect the Resolution mod, the sky is black in the afternoon and stars and planets are visible on it.
    P.S. Resolution mode worked fine after reinstalling the emulator. But other modifications still don't work.
    Last edited by Leshui; 05.11.2018 at 15:33.

New user
    Ok that's definitely not normal. I'm at work right now but I'll check as soon as I'm at home!

New user
    Just want to report, that the mods are working for me. But I did not test every single of them. I have Cemuhook 0.5.7.0, and Cemu 1.14.c
    You did activate them in the graphic packs menu of the emulator, right? It's a serious question. You should see a green checkmark at each activated mod.
    And download the right graphic packs specific for version 1.14.+
    Also update to latest graphic drivers. It also helps if you post or send the log-text/log-file of the emulator to laysan3.

New user
    Yes it's working for me too.
    In addition to Caede91's advices, make sure you're using a proper game installation, and not something like this guy: https://github.com/slashiee/cemu_gra...cks/issues/253