Close

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    New user
    Hi,
    I suppose this could be done with Action Replay but don't know how.

New user
    Is there still a chance for a mod to unlock postgame skells etc. from you? I recently started a new game and didn't want to blitz through the story for them. Thanks to your great mods for farming, getting the desired equipment is much less tedious. It kind of takes away an integral part of the experience, especially late game. You won't get the rewarding feeling after finding the last missing piece, but that's the whole point.
    As always your work is appreciated

@WiseHorror: There is a trainer for the WiiU which offers many options, but I didn't see any options like the mods from laysan3. However, if you want to get items and skip farming, that trainer allows you to spawn items by swapping item id codes, even post-game equipment. There are pages for Item Id codes somewhere on the internet. That basically covers 4 mods from this thread. The other "unlocking mods" here could probably also be achieved by using that trainer and "poke" flags and values of the game, but I don't know about that and there's the risk of freezing and crashing while doing so. You will have to research on that forum if you wish to know more.
    Here's the link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/xcxgecko...ygecko.406442/
    Please read the thread all to the end for the explanations.

Or you could transfer your WiiU save to the PC use the mods from here with Cemu. When you're done just transfer the save back to the WiiU. As far as I know, latest version of Cemu has online capability.

New user
    Hi Caede91,
    I think I'm close to find how to unlock post-game skells and equipments. But I don't know if I will be able to unlock post-game enemies.
    I'll soon make a big update of the post as I also created some new exciting mods!

New user
    Ok,

Just made a big update, with 10 new mods!
    In short, here the list:

• Collectibles: ignore 100th
    • Mods to change experiences ratio (exp, class, battle points, etc.)
    • Post-game skells and equipments unlocked
    • Camera customization (with FOV increase!)
    • Mods that alter physics: sprint faster and jump higher!
    • Damage multiplicator
    • Allows to add more than 1 slot on all equipment (using L's shop)

This may be one of the last update from me, as I already finished the game 100% and don't plan to do it again.

New user
    Thank you, this is even more than I had hoped for
    Last edited by Caede91; 13.07.2018 at 03:04.

Hello, sorry to awaken such an old thread but I just started playing XCX and I was wondering how the unblock all skells cheat works? I clicked on the graphics pack option for it, reset Cemu but it's not in the hanger

New user
    Hi,

It's ok to awake this thread, I expect that anyway since Cemu releases are getting better with time and so more people can enjoy the game. When the 1.13.0 release to public I'll work on the preset feature of the graphic packs to reorder all my mods.
    Anyway, about your issue, go in the folder graphic packs, "XCX_GPL_PostGameSkellsUnlock", edit the file "patches.txt" and locate this line (it's the last line of the file):
    Code:
    ;0x02A7A774 = li r3, 0 ; [CHEAT] ignore miranium and resources requirements
    Remove the ";" at the beginning of the line (this will activate it), save the file and launch Cemu with the graphic pack selected. You should be able to craft all the skells (from the Blade console in the Armory alley) for free.

Thanks a lot but now it's saying I don't have a license?

New user
    Strange, your version of XCX is 1.0.2U, right ?
    Can you share your save (folder save/00050000/101c4c00) ?

New user
    You can't buy Skells and associated equipment in the shop, but even so, you should be able to craft the postgame skells the AM terminal. With the resources cheat, you can craft them for free. The resource numbers will still decrease, but it will work even if you have zero of the required items.
    I assume you can also see the other craftable items like weapons and appearal under the "Develop New Gear" Menu at the terminal unlocked?
    First make sure you either have the patch version 1.0.1E for EU Version or 1.0.2U for US Version of the game. I remember, that the EU Undub version, which I have was still 1.0.0.0 therefore I had to apply the patch for 1.0.1E through the "Install Game Update or DLC" Option of Cemu.

If your not sure look at the number displayed at the title screen under the name. See Screenshot:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0-CEMU.PNG 
Views:	16 
Size:	29,8 KB 
ID:	448Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-Title Screen Version.jpg 
Size:	307,5 KB 
ID:	449

Then got to the "AM Terminal", not the shop: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-AM Terminal.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	283,2 KB 
ID:	450

And open menu "Develop new gear", then "Skell Frames". If you see a lot of Question marks, then something is still wrong, but you should see the skells.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-Menu Develop New Gear.jpg 
Size:	126,1 KB 
ID:	451Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4-Skell Frames.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	268,6 KB 
ID:	452

AGAIN: Not the shop, but the "purple AM Terminal"
    I myself use CEMU 1.11.3 and Cemuhook 0.5.6.3. As laysan stated, this may not work with newest version of CEMU