Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    New user
    Quote Originally Posted by Caede91 View Post
    And I recommend you should use the official release cemu 1.14.c as of now.
    I'm very very sorry for the mistake. After digging through my files, I realized that I have been using the US version and patch since the very beginning. This is my NA ID code
    00050000-101C4D00
    the update I used is Update v32 which when you load the game it was 1.0.1 U.
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/p9hssm...apture(2).PNG#

therefore I still need the 1.0.2 U that you said was the latest version to get the mods to work. Could someone please share that particular patch with me?
    Last edited by jazjaz36; 14.11.2018 at 09:34.

New user
    Sharing the patch is against the rules (piracy etc).

However, you can find it (or rather a method to get it) by googling 'WiiU USB Helper'....

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by KS212 View Post
    Sharing the patch is against the rules (piracy etc).

However, you can find it (or rather a method to get it) by googling 'WiiU USB Helper'....
    I was finally able to get it to work. I had to change to the EUR version though.
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/bqa41xu30zw1bod/Pic.PNG#

Anyway I only had a few mins to try the mods now Since the pic with the squad tasks showed up, and there were no skell flight music anymore, I'm pretty sure it worked. I'm wondering how I can get reward tickets. There was supposedly a mod that can give reward tickets if you do time attack missions. I did Xeno of the Abyss twice already but my reward tickets are still zero.
    Last edited by jazjaz36; Yesterday at 15:04.