Close

Question Transfer save from Wii U to Cemu

Hi,

I'm sorry if it's already written somewhere, but I couldn't find any informations about this. I'd like to transfer a BOTW save from a wii U to Cemu. The wii U isn't hacked and is up to date. Is there a way to do that ?

We can transfer save from a WiiU to an other with a USB key. So I thought it was maybe possible to get it by this way. I heard about Wii U USB Helper, but I'm not sure that he has this feature.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.

follow these steps

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan0 View Post
    Hi,

I'm sorry if it's already written somewhere, but I couldn't find any informations about this. I'd like to transfer a BOTW save from a wii U to Cemu. The wii U isn't hacked and is up to date. Is there a way to do that ?

We can transfer save from a WiiU to an other with a USB key. So I thought it was maybe possible to get it by this way. I heard about Wii U USB Helper, but I'm not sure that he has this feature.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.
    you can go to https://wiiu.guide/get-started
    and follow steps 2-3 only then install saveine on the wiiu and pc and run the pc version and wiiu at the same time choose dump then enter the wiius ip and then run the game
    after that it will get the save on your pc for you in the folder

Thanks you!
    I did something very similar. I have just put HBL and saviine on a SD root, launched saviine on the pc and use a browser exploit to launch saviine with the WiiU.

New user
    Thanks you!
    I did something very similar. I have just put HBL and saviine on a SD root, launched saviine on the pc and use a browser exploit to launch saviine with the WiiU.
    Could you pleas describe process in more detail - make tutorial?

Sorry, I could not do a very detailed step by step process.

1) Find and download the homebrew channel and saviine. Extract them on the root of a compatible SD card.
    2) Follow this tutorial to launch saviine on your PC (there are two parts of saviine, one for the PC, the other for the SD) : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1221411 )
    3) When everything is ready, put the SD on your wiiU.
    4) With your wiiU, open your web bowser and go to cg.stupiid.ovh .
    5) Click on a number (0 - 4). It will probably freez. Turn off and on you wiiU and keep trying, until you obtain a background with bubble and saviine. Keep following the tutorial.

This Would Help

You can download Wii U Roms for Cemu through some really trusted sites. Some of my personal favorite are:

1. Portalroms
    2. ChaosGames at Discord
    3. DarkUmbra, etc.

There are other great sites too but I would suggest you to read more about them before deciding which one would be best for you.