Close

Smash Bros Controls bug

I got very strange bug from 1.11.0 version, and i still appears in 1.11.1
    If i use Wii U Pro Controller profile for smah bros, it sometimes glithes and confuse left and right. (I pres move right, and caracter goes left)
    I use Xbox One gamepad, Xbox 360 gamepad, Razer Onza gamebad. Bug appear on all 3 of them. If i use Wii U Gamepad all works fine. In other games Wii U Pro Controller works fine. I use EU version of Smash bros with all dlc and patches.

I have the same problem with Xbox360 controllers, for me left and right works perfectly until I press on up, and the whole thing becomes confused... I tried to play with dead zone but nothing to do...
    And thank you I did not test with the Gamepad setting, the controller works perfectly with that, but the 3 others...

Quote Originally Posted by blademasterz6 View Post
    I have the same problem with Xbox360 controllers, for me left and right works perfectly until I press on up, and the whole thing becomes confused... I tried to play with dead zone but nothing to do...
    And thank you I did not test with the Gamepad setting, the controller works perfectly with that, but the 3 others...
    We found solution on neighbour topic

Thank you, yes with Xinput it works, it seemed to me though to have tried this option... but obviously not

Now I will keep this configuration.