Close

Exclamation mark Bad controller directions (cemu updated from v1.10.0f to v1.11.1)

I recently updated Cemu from v1.10.0f to v1.11.1 (current).
    My controller was working fine, I have tested it and the problems is not from my controller but with the software.
    Now on the new version, the directions inputed with my joystick are bad.

I tested this on Smash Bros Character select screen (since the movement of the hand is precise) and tilting the joystick left or right makes it move diagonally.
    Also when the range of the joystick is set to more than 100%, the deadzone is not centered on the joystick anymore and it will auto-input down-right direction.

I did all this with an official Gamecube controller and it worked fine in prior versions but this one is messy.
    If there were changes to how the inputs are handled, please fix it or go back to the previous version because it was really good back then.

Quote Originally Posted by SpherisCore View Post
    I recently updated Cemu from v1.10.0f to v1.11.1 (current).
    My controller was working fine, I have tested it and the problems is not from my controller but with the software.
    Now on the new version, the directions inputed with my joystick are bad.

I tested this on Smash Bros Character select screen (since the movement of the hand is precise) and tilting the joystick left or right makes it move diagonally.
    Also when the range of the joystick is set to more than 100%, the deadzone is not centered on the joystick anymore and it will auto-input down-right direction.

I did all this with an official Gamecube controller and it worked fine in prior versions but this one is messy.
    If there were changes to how the inputs are handled, please fix it or go back to the previous version because it was really good back then.
    I am experiencing this same problem with Super Smash Bros U and I am using Xbox One controllers, but only one player's inputs are broken. Everyone else is fine. When exchanging controllers between player 1 and 2, this problem is changing controllers, proving it is software-related.