Close

Zelda BotW freezing

Hi everyone, i have some problem with zelda v144 cemu 1.11.1. when i play the fps count in the city or in the field is 30 fps but then for 2 or 3 second it goes down to 2 fps. it is very common
    and very annoying . I have enabled cemuhook and graphic packs are: BsoD FPS++, 1920x1080 resolution and LWZX crash work around. I disabled all experimental in the option of cemu and in the debugger Qpc x1 speed. My pc spec are: i3 6100 3.7Ghz, 4x2 DDr4 RAM and msi gtx 960 4GB. Is a problem of my pc?
    thanks in advance for the help

Super-Moderator
    There is no bsod fps++

Quote Originally Posted by Xalphenos View Post
    There is no bsod fps++
    thanks for reply. There are many graphics pack about fps++ and I tried them all, also botw fps++ but the problem remains. Today i tried for the first time to compiled shader cache eliminating both in the glcache and in the precompiled of cemu. Now in the city is 18/25, in the fields 30/41, both with numerous frame drops. if it's a problem of my pc I give up. I forgot to write last time, the frequency of my ram is 2133MHz and the file paging is managed by windows.
    Last edited by anonymous00; 04.12.2017 at 18:51.

Super-Moderator
    How many shaders load when you launch the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Xalphenos View Post
    How many shaders load when you launch the game?
    9163. Yesterday i had some crash but now I think I have solved manually changing the file paging set to 16000/16000.