Close

Cemu Battlestation Extravaganza

Show us a picture of your setup running Cemu.

I'm not super happy with the lighting in this pic but I thought I'd kick us off for what it's worth.

Your turn! What's unique about your setup? What controller have you chosen to use to play your favorite games on Cemu? Do you have a comfy chair or couch you play from? We wanna see it in action!

+1 for the ultrawidemasterrace

New user
    Who needs a Switch?

Last edited by Tai1er; 16.09.2017 at 15:28.

Battle-something...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170928_200905.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	969,2 KB 
ID:	74

You've all got bluetooth connections and I'm stuck with wires feelsbadman.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tai1er View Post
    Who needs a Switch?

Neat whats that a windows tablet? Hows it run?

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by lucid View Post
    You've all got bluetooth connections and I'm stuck with wires feelsbadman.jpg

Neat whats that a windows tablet? Hows it run?
    It's Nvidia's tablet, the SHIELD K1. The first controller is Nvidia's second gen SHIELD controller which use Bluetooth. The second is the first gen and it uses direct wifi. Both are connected to the tablet. The game is running on my PC connected to my 5Ghz WiFi router and I use the build-in streaming app "GameStream".
    For the other tablets/phones/PC/Mac, there is the open source version which is called Moonlight. If you have an AMD graphic card, there is the app called Remotr.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai1er View Post
    It's Nvidia's tablet, the SHIELD K1. The first controller is Nvidia's second gen SHIELD controller which use Bluetooth. The second is the first gen and it uses direct wifi. Both are connected to the tablet. The game is running on my PC connected to my 5Ghz WiFi router and I use the build-in streaming app "GameStream".
    For the other tablets/phones/PC/Mac, there is the open source version which is called Moonlight. If you have an AMD graphic card, there is the app called Remotr.
    Interesting. It must run like butter in that case. Luckily I don't have an AMD card - also don't have a tablet I'd imagine could receive a stream all that well. Would be funny to stream from my PC with switch homebrew one day lol

wow this game is very intresting