Close

New user

No video input when scrolling trough Sheikah Album

Hi ,

Whenever i open Sheikah Album and scroll trough the pictures,which i can see and open just fine, for more than 10 seconds screen goes black and i get no video input ,with pc running.I have to restart my pc.
    Note that all CEMU crashes that i got in previous versions acted the same way with black screen and restart.

I',m running I7 7700k 4.2 ghz, 16gb ddr4,1060 6gb on win 10 pro. Note that i have no overclocks, reinstaled everything several times, all drivers(including Bios) are up to date.
    Game is running perfect with all graphic packs at 55-60 fps, the rest of the crashes are gone ,but this one i can reproduce anythime.Also riva tunner is off, when on i had random crashes even after 3-4 hours of play.
    Ram usage 6gb, cpu on 31%,gpu on 65%.Temperatures are fine at 50 C CPU , 60 C GPU.Power supply is more than enough 650w Corsair gold CS650M.

Aynone has this issue or have an idea what is causing those black screens ,because is driving me crazy,trying to fix this for days.
    Please help.

New user
    Dunno what you guys did but 1.11.2 fixed the crashes for me. Great work guys. I've been struggling for a long time.