Close

Question Loading for 4-5min

When I load a game cemu shows a black screen for about 5min before the game starts.

my system:
    AMD 1950X
    gigabyte x399 Aourus gaming
    32gb Ram
    GTX 1080ti

New user
    I have the same problem.

Ever since I changed my system to a new ryzen setup, I've a black screen from 30 seconds up to almost 5 minutes in the worst case.

I also have this problem

I will load a game up and the screen will stay black for 3+ minutes before it even starts loading the file cache, if i have it in window mode the title bar will just say loading, is this normal because i'm sure it never used to take 3+ minutes to load before. This means if i delete the cache to rebuild it by the time the games loaded, cache created and is running it could be over 8+ minutes and this is on a Ryzen 7 1700 OC@3800Mhz with 16GB Corsair Vengeance Ram @3200Mhz and a Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB.

Quote Originally Posted by Catcher40 View Post
    I will load a game up and the screen will stay black for 3+ minutes before it even starts loading the file cache, if i have it in window mode the title bar will just say loading, is this normal because i'm sure it never used to take 3+ minutes to load before. This means if i delete the cache to rebuild it by the time the games loaded, cache created and is running it could be over 8+ minutes and this is on a Ryzen 7 1700 OC@3800Mhz with 16GB Corsair Vengeance Ram @3200Mhz and a Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB.
    Same as me then, maybe a ryzen compability issue?
    Well at least it made me dust of my old WiiU again

New user
    I'm curios could any of the developer reproduce this problem?
    Would be nice if the log file could share more (any) details during recompiler init.
    Funny thing, if I'm browsing chrome during this black screen break, I'm always under 1 minute.