Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Cannot Load any game in Cemu (Windows) but works fine in Cemu (Linux)

Operating System (OS): Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 64-bit

CPU Model: i5-4200M 3.2GHz

GPU Model: GeForce 750M 2GB

GPU Driver Version: 388.59

HDD: 1TB remaining about 250GB

RAM Size: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz

---

Cemu Version: 1.11.2 + CemuHook 0.5.5.4

Problem in detail: I cannot load any game in Cemu I tried loading BotW,Wind Walker HD,Shovel Knight all the three games crashes.As soon as I click load game cemu crashes and gives me an error Wii U Emulator has stopped working.

What I have tried: I have tried almost all the solutions I could find on Google,Reddit and this Forum but nothing seems to solve my problem.

---

Additional Comments: I also have Manjaro Linux installed on my Laptop and I managed get Cemu to work in it using Wine so don't know why its not working on Windows.Please I would be really grateful if someone would help me out.

Virtual Memory / Page File Settings: I have set it to Custom with 8 GB for Min Value and Max Value.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cemu 1.png 
Views:	134 
Size:	38,8 KB 
ID:	204   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cemu 2.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	45,0 KB 
ID:	205  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Randomizer; 14.12.2017 at 14:49.

I have the same problem.

Super-Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidigal View Post
    I have the same problem.
    So it works in linux for you too?

Quote Originally Posted by Xalphenos View Post
    So it works in linux for you too?
    I have only Windows, but Cemu crashing in any games in the loading. I tried suggestions in this forum but the problem continues. The only solution for me is replace the directory of archives the Cemu, but when I restart the computer, i need replace again the directory of archives.

So does anyone know why I am having this issue and how I could fix it.

Super-Moderator
    Nope. You can try setting pagefile to system managed. Also try DDU and clean installing gpu drivers. Don't launch cemu through other programs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalphenos View Post
    Nope. You can try setting pagefile to system managed. Also try DDU and clean installing gpu drivers. Don't launch cemu through other programs.
    I tried DDU and clean installing GPU drivers, but didn't work. What you mean with "setting pagefile to system managed"? This problem occur since version 1.11.1. Since now, I thanks for yours answers.
    Last edited by Vidigal; 20.12.2017 at 05:13.

I tried DDU but that did not work. I will try setting pagefile to system managed hope that helps.

None of this worked for me.Now I think only reinstalling windows will fix this problem.

I've had trouble with MSI afterburner/Rivatuner or Display Fusion causing crashes not just in Cemu but also when installing programs, try closing one/all of these programs if you have them to see if that makes a difference. If that doesnt work try closing progams that are running in the background one at a time until you find the culprit, re-installing windows should be the very last resort and if like me you also install a set of programs straight after a fresh windows install like winrar, msi afterburner etc then you might still have your problem.