Close

cemu 1.11.2 doesn't work

hi guys anyone know how you can put it back to 1.11.1? because 1.11.2 keeps crashing for me... i'm using usb helper btw

1.11.2 works just fine, you must have something wrong your end. However, to go back, just copy/paste from the 1.11.1 zip, same as usual...

New user
    FloatingFatMan
    Hey,M New Here but i just wanted to ask something..I have a intel gpu n opengl 4.0 i read on a few websites that there are very high visual glitches but this was also written
    "If opengl is more than 3.3 than it is compatible"..
    But when i start the pokken tournament cemu crashes..please help i m using cemu 1.12

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    FloatingFatMan
    Hey,M New Here but i just wanted to ask something..I have a intel gpu n opengl 4.0 i read on a few websites that there are very high visual glitches but this was also written
    "If opengl is more than 3.3 than it is compatible"..
    But when i start the pokken tournament cemu crashes..please help i m using cemu 1.12
    "Compatible" doesn't mean it'll work very well. Intel graphics are completely and utter crap and are not particularly good for gaming. If you want a good CEMU experience, you need the best hardware you can get.

Cemu requires at least OpenGL 4.1 support (or higher nowadays but that's what's on the official page) and in various cases it's not the nominal OpenGL support that it is the problem but that the manufacturer has not supported OpenGL that well on the drivers. A notable example is that AMD has abandoned support for certain older cards that could support OpenGL in the way Cemu needs it but there is no driver on Windows that does it.

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    Cemu requires at least OpenGL 4.1 support (or higher nowadays but that's what's on the official page) and in various cases it's not the nominal OpenGL support that it is the problem but that the manufacturer has not supported OpenGL that well on the drivers. A notable example is that AMD has abandoned support for certain older cards that could support OpenGL in the way Cemu needs it but there is no driver on Windows that does it.
    Thank you for the information