Close

New user

Talk Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water with Cemu 1.11.2 (Compatibility so far)

So since I wanted to play that game since its out, I can say meanwhile Im able to play it smoothly finally! Except a few minor issues that still exist, testing currently with Cemu 1.14.0c, playing through every Level again.

So Here I will post a list how playable a drop is or not:

Drop 1: Playable
    Drop 2: Playable *New*
    Drop 3: Playable until they get in the upper Floor (For some reason less playable than before)
    Drop 4: Playable
    Drop 5: Playable
    Drop 6: Playable almost the whole level, crashes when you about to get out the shrine with Miu at the end.
    Drop 7: Loads now (More Info when I reach that Level in my playthrough) *New*
    Drop 8: Loads now (More Info when I reach that Level in my playthrough) *New*
    Drop 9: Playable the whole level, crashes when you about to run away from the ghost and reaches the door at the end.
    Drop 10: Playable
    Drop 11: Loads now (More Info when I reach that Level in my playthrough) *New*
    Drop 12: Playable until Hisoka get Rescued after that Ghost Boss fight when your going to Escape.
    Drop 13: Playable
    Drop 14: Loads now after the Opening Movie (More Info when I reach that Level in my playthrough) *New*

(Thats it so far, I will Update this list whenever anything changes in future versions)

*New* Means, Changed in Version 1.14.0c
    Last edited by xell75; 09.11.2018 at 00:09. Reason: Updated list for Cemu 1.14.0c

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water

hope this one get to the point Zelda has got on playability

having a blast playing this on 1.14 but has any one figured out how to get around the crashes thanks
    Last edited by shadowfang82; 06.08.2018 at 15:40.

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfang82 View Post
    having a blast playing this on 1.14 but has any one figured out how to get around the crashes thanks
    How did You got 1.14? And on 1.13 it crashes in every Level. It sucks really, cause thats almost the only game why I wanna use Cemu and it never works like it should and when I thought ist getting better, it randomly not works more at all.

I have 1.14 because I decide to give cemu 5 a mouth and it will not get pass Drop 2 as for 1.13 It is completely unplayable on that.

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfang82 View Post
    I have 1.14 because I decide to give cemu 5 a mouth and it will not get pass Drop 2 as for 1.13 It is completely unplayable on that.
    I hope they will fix this game too someday and not just optimize Mario and Zelda more and more, that already runs perfectly.

New user
    New positive updates in the Opening Post, check it out