Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My 1600x performs quite well, especially after the multicore recompiler was added. In BOTW I get framerates between 40-60fps with these graphicspacks: FPS++, 1440p and high res shadow. I have it paired with 2833mhz ddr4 memory and a GTX 1070 and the CPU is also oc'ed to 2.75ghz

Other games like Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8 run pretty much flawlessly even at 4K, so it's safe to say that it can handle the CEMU emulator pretty well.

New user

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SilentWindow View Post
    My 1600x performs quite well, especially after the multicore recompiler was added. In BOTW I get framerates between 40-60fps with these graphicspacks: FPS++, 1440p and high res shadow. I have it paired with 2833mhz ddr4 memory and a GTX 1070 and the CPU is also oc'ed to 2.75ghz

Other games like Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8 run pretty much flawlessly even at 4K, so it's safe to say that it can handle the CEMU emulator pretty well.
    Just to FUP to this thread, I have upgraded to a Ryzen 2700x and I am getting excellent results. I checked botw in 4k with fps++ glarity nvidia exlosions and shadows and triple core recompiler and here is the result:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zelda-gpu.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	367,5 KB 
ID:	345

Note that this is 4k, I have yet to test in 1080 and I am seriously gpu bottlenecked with the gpu running constantly at 98% (NVidia 1070), while even the core with the highest load still has some room to breathe and has not fully gone into boost mode.
    I will test in 1080 tomorrow. I dont think the results are much different on a much cheaper Ryzen 2600x, because CEMU does not tax the processor that much regarding the cores (I think about 3 cores and 6 threads were really used)