Close

Super Smash Bros 4 for Wii U Infinite loading screens

Hey all, sorry to bother, but I found an issue that doesn't seem to be mentioned in detail anywhere i've looked. When selecting certain characters like Sonic, Peach, Yoshi, Ryu, and I believe many others, my game will just hang on the loading screen infinitely. The loading bar will spin and the game doesn't "freeze" but it never fully loads and lets me play.

I am not sure if this is an issue through out everyone's games, or if this has just been an issue for me.

I have tried to mimic the settings of other people I see on youtube videos and such, but I still have this issue. Aside from that the game runs 60 fps perfectly without any issues.

Any help is appreciated, and if not I hope the issue can eventually be fixed in the future! Thanks all. Have a great day.

I have the very same problem! Rosalina and Luma won't load and neither will Kirby. Have you found a fix yet?
    If not, I think it might be something to do with the game files. I'll try redownloading it and I'll tell you if anything changes.

New user
    Same With every single character no matter what i do