Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If the installation is legit, it should only need vc_redist.x64 and any updates of windows.

update: there's a small chance the order of those actions matters. Try also to update windows AND THEN install the redistributable.

update: and make sure Cemu.exe is on its own when you tried a new dir; sometimes people include buggy dlls in there.
    Last edited by epigramx; 19.01.2018 at 13:58.

New user
    Changing directory still doesn't help. I try to install SP1 again andd then redistibutable.

Btw, i updated windows and then redistributable and this doesn't work. It says it needs Win7SP1.

Edit 1: No. I installed SP1, updated windows, installed x64 and x86 redisturable and still doesn't go...

Edit2: This issue also appears in others emulator e.g. Dolphin.

EDIT3: Oh my... How long i was searching how to fix it. If you had an 0xc000007b issue, just check with Dependency Walker is some of needed to this program .dlls files are in 32bit. These all api-ms-win... i just downloaded in x86. Thank you for spended time to help me. Lock.
    Last edited by Niuu; 20.01.2018 at 12:25. Reason: Issue resolved

For future reference when detecting corrupted files and you cannot normally repair them, even after reinstalling, get a fresh copy of Windows if you were using the same copy you installed from prior. It sounds like your copy of the disc is corrupt and therefore it will always install corrupt files it cannot repair.

You can also use CMD's DISM Online Repair functionality to fix files you can't use locally.

On the other hand, yes, make sure you have the right format; x86 or x64. lol
    Last edited by Serfrost; 27.01.2018 at 14:51.

New user
    I already fixed it.

I assumed you used the x64 version because when Xalphenos asked you if you used the site's URL you said yes and that URL only has the x64 version.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots