Close

is the new update all about botw??

i notice that the latest changes in cemu is all about botw, i also notice that people download cemu only to play botw so its logical that cemu devs only work on botw

Quote Originally Posted by sentrige View Post
    i notice that the latest changes in cemu is all about botw
    No you don't http://cemu.info/patreon/changelog/cemu_1_11_4.txt
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

Super-Moderator
    Lol. This update does nothing for zelda.

The big thing for this release was probably the reworked rpl loader which makes a few more games bootable like MP10.

i think the only thing that will make Zelda better (especially on AMD GPU) is a new video API like VULKAN

I read the changelog and im not familiar with the terms there i was just wondering if the new update will speed up the emulator?

Under certain conditions it should; it reduces RAM usage modestly hence games that need that can benefit. It also has several other changes that even the devs may not know exactly the full impact of.

You never know for certain until you benchmark and compare.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

thank you for the answer