Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    New user
    Join Date
    07.02.2018
    Posts
    1

    Slow Motion While using Static Gpacks

    I'm getting slow motion in Zelda: Botw while using Static FPS ++. I get the same fps as normal FPS++ but the game is running very slow. Tested on both Cemu 1.11.4 and 1.11.3 using game version 1.4.1 and 1.5.0. My specs are i5 6600k @ 4.3ghz & AMD RX 480

  2. #12
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by mas3o View Post
    Thanks for your hard work, i only use the 18/20 FPS mods, and while those mods work pretty well, the only problem is that they got an issue with cutscene and memories, i think they lag because of the Fps drop?? i'm i the only one with this issue and how fix it??
    I should add that when i use 30 Fps they work fine, i just don't have a stable 30 fps that's all.

    Thanks again
    Not all bugs are fixed yet; the mod is most accurate emulation at 30FPS. However, have you tried setting the regular fence skip at those times and see if it helps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Savoz View Post
    I'm getting slow motion in Zelda: Botw while using Static FPS ++. I get the same fps as normal FPS++ but the game is running very slow. Tested on both Cemu 1.11.4 and 1.11.3 using game version 1.4.1 and 1.5.0. My specs are i5 6600k @ 4.3ghz & AMD RX 480
    This is a purely static FPS mod; meaning, it will slow down pacing of gameplay if the system can't reach the target FPS. Therefore you should choose a version that you know you can reach the target at all/most times; that's why there are multiple versions.
    Last edited by epigramx; 08.02.2018 at 13:00.

  3. #13
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    395
    First post is updated with multiple versions marked ideal for certain display frequencies; it was relatively easy to do that since the community repo now includes the mod with an autogeneration method (but only three versions are prebuilt there by default).
    Last edited by epigramx; 08.02.2018 at 15:40.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

  4. #14
    Super-Moderator Serfrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by mas3o View Post
    Thanks for your hard work, i only use the 18/20 FPS mods, and while those mods work pretty well, the only problem is that they got an issue with cutscene and memories, i think they lag because of the Fps drop?? i'm i the only one with this issue and how fix it??
    I should add that when i use 30 Fps they work fine, i just don't have a stable 30 fps that's all.

    Thanks again
    Cutscenes require at least stable 30 to not lag or skip. Forcing a lower framerate will cause that problem. There's no known way to set cutscenes to play at their own speed outside of the game's other than just by using FPS++ instead.

  5. #15
    New user
    Join Date
    07.02.2018
    Posts
    2
    Thats what i was thinking! :/ too bad! i only have a i5 2400 gtx 1050 ti and 8 ddr3 of ram!
    i guess i'll fix it to the 30fps one!

  6. #16
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by mas3o View Post
    Thats what i was thinking! :/ too bad! i only have a i5 2400 gtx 1050 ti and 8 ddr3 of ram!
    i guess i'll fix it to the 30fps one!
    Don't feel too bad; 30FPS is the most accurate emulation; it has 0 physics bugs that way. In fact, I get the impression that even on the original game when it drops to 20 occasionally, it doesn't truly fix all the physics issues because at the points we edit memory for these mods, we only deal with adjusting a constant of 30 or a derivative of it.
    Last edited by epigramx; 14.02.2018 at 17:07.

  7. #17
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    395
    The mod now includes a fix for the physics of arrow projectiles at rates different than 30FPS. It's a product of trial and error, basic ideas and some luck.
    Last edited by epigramx; 14.02.2018 at 17:10.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

  8. #18
    I'm getting milky water, and the only fix i've found was on thecomplaininggamer's channel, but it's a fix for the regular FPS++ pack. How would I fix milky water on this pack?

  9. #19
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by chiaotzu View Post
    I'm getting milky water, and the only fix i've found was on thecomplaininggamer's channel, but it's a fix for the regular FPS++ pack. How would I fix milky water on this pack?
    It's not caused by the mod; you have the blunt fence skip on (and it's not your fault since it's on the default profiles). Turn it off from Options->GX2SetGPUFence.. and only use this mod for it because it includes Rajkosto's "best fence" anyway which prevents that bug while it has almost the same performance benefit

    You can turn off the blunt skip permanently by opening the profile of the game in gameProfiles/ and edit/omit the relevant line (the file is either 00050000101C9500.ini (EU), 00050000101C9400.ini (US), or 00050000101C9300.ini (JP)).
    Last edited by epigramx; 15.02.2018 at 18:03.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

  10. #20
    That's the solution - thank you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •