Close

New user

Does the Xalphenos hack or CEMUHOOK or GPUfence get more fps out of smash 4?

Do any of those improve performance/fps in smash 4?

Xalph's patch is for BotW only. Cemuhook is used for the text in Sm4sh & videos. I don't believe GPUFenceSkip will do anything because Nintendo never capped the framerate below 60.

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by Serfrost View Post
    Xalph's patch is for BotW only. Cemuhook is used for the text in Sm4sh & videos. I don't believe GPUFenceSkip will do anything because Nintendo never capped the framerate below 60.

Is there any way to squeeze more performance out of smash? I've had trouble with input lag since the game was bootable and exzap said on discord it's possibly due to the framerate dropping, apparently he said the game can fail to update input sometimes if it's running below the normal framerate. And this is on relatively high spec systems, gtx 1070 and i5-6600 k on my desktop, i5-6600k +radeon rx 390 for my friends desktop
    Last edited by jazir5; 20.09.2017 at 01:28.

GX2 Fences are not used at all in most games. You can test if skipping it improves performance. You can likely confirm for certain if it's used at all by disassembling the .rpx and looking at the imported functions.