Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    New user
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalphenos View Post
    Perhaps it's a new regression in llvm? I did not have that issue when I installed mesa mild with llvm-svn a while back.
    I fixed it by installing mesa-git, turns out I had llvm-svn but not mesa-git. Problem is vega 64 performance is fairly bad at 40fps ryzen 1800x, with 1060 I had in the hundreds. Are there any other improvements to make?

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by rawsh View Post
    I fixed it by installing mesa-git, turns out I had llvm-svn but not mesa-git. Problem is vega 64 performance is fairly bad at 40fps ryzen 1800x, with 1060 I had in the hundreds. Are there any other improvements to make?
    Mesa-git installs llvm-svn as it is a requirement (I tried running mesa normal with llvm-svn and it didn't go too well as I had major glitches and a lot of opengl features missing).

Also, on a separate note, this is what happens if I am under water:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-04-09_23-28-36.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	384,5 KB 
ID:	333

Super-Moderator
    If you use the shieka scope you character will be visible when he is semi transparent when exiting the scope.

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalphenos View Post
    If you use the shieka scope you character will be visible when he is semi transparent when exiting the scope.
    Yes, exactly. I still don't understand what is causing this issue Did I set something up wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    What we know from Xalphenos' testing is that Polaris cards might work on llvm7 but not for BotW and XCX properly.
    Am I trying something that simply doesn't work here ?
    And just to add to my issues, I tried with llvm6 too. But it crashed when compiling shaders every time.