Close

Super Mario Maker black screen after title screen on AMD RX 570

hi,

i follow several tutorials

that's the only game i tryed and i'm interested in

don't know how cemu works really, but there is no wii u interface at all, when i lunch the emulator, i have directly the title screen of the game.

no wii u interface, no mii connexion or log in. just loading page, and black screen right after.

since the game and the gpu looks supported, i wondering if this issue can be fixed before considrating buying an nvidia graphic card.

i have an i7-6700t cpu and 32 go of ram.

i'm on windows 10 pro 64-bit and i have 6 ssd in raid-5 (hardware-based raid).

i don't thing my computer is too slow for the emulator. but i considerate support your super-project on patreon and very frustrated it doesn't work on my machine.

one last but important thing. i use this machine for work, i have lot of professionnal softwares on it, i don't want to risk making some windows crash or anything requiering a windows reset.

i have a notebook dedicated for games but unfortunatly it's an intel graphic card (not supported apparently, i haven't tryed yet, but i don't think my iris 540 -or 550- is strong enough to run wii u emulator anyway).

thank you and congratulation for your great project. i will staying aware of future improvements.

michael
    from france

I tried this tutorial. It didn't work for me, but it may for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2Y2j0NaLS0

Super-Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by www.housestationlive.com View Post
    hi,

i follow several tutorials

that's the only game i tryed and i'm interested in

don't know how cemu works really, but there is no wii u interface at all, when i lunch the emulator, i have directly the title screen of the game.

no wii u interface, no mii connexion or log in. just loading page, and black screen right after.

since the game and the gpu looks supported, i wondering if this issue can be fixed before considrating buying an nvidia graphic card.

i have an i7-6700t cpu and 32 go of ram.

i'm on windows 10 pro 64-bit and i have 6 ssd in raid-5 (hardware-based raid).

i don't thing my computer is too slow for the emulator. but i considerate support your super-project on patreon and very frustrated it doesn't work on my machine.

one last but important thing. i use this machine for work, i have lot of professionnal softwares on it, i don't want to risk making some windows crash or anything requiering a windows reset.

i have a notebook dedicated for games but unfortunatly it's an intel graphic card (not supported apparently, i haven't tryed yet, but i don't think my iris 540 -or 550- is strong enough to run wii u emulator anyway).

thank you and congratulation for your great project. i will staying aware of future improvements.

michael
    from france
    You have to use Driver 17.11.1 on Fiji, and Polaris cards. Maybe vega as well.