Close

Sound, but no picture

I'm a new user to Cemu and I just downloaded the newest version 1.11.15 to my PC. It took me a while to figure out to download the roms, but I did it. I just downloaded Twilight Princess and Wind Waker HD and I can hear the sound in the Title screen, but no picture is showing. Could someone please tell me what I can do to fix the problem or if I did anything wrong?
    Last edited by calmspirit79; 25.03.2018 at 11:45.

The sound works, but I get no picture

I use a Hewlett Packer PC with the operating systems AMD Athlon (tm) II X4 645 Processor 3.10 GHz 6GB of RAM and ATI Radeon HD 4200. I just downloaded the newest version of CEMU 1.11.15 to my PC and it took me a while to figure out to download the roms, but I did it. I just downloaded LOZ Twilight Princess and Wind Waker HD and when I start both games, I can hear the sound in the Title screens, but no picture is showing. Could someone please tell me what I can do to fix the problem or if I did anything wrong?

Super-Moderator
    Don't double post. It's bad forum etiquette.

Quote Originally Posted by calmspirit79 View Post
    ... it took me a while to figure out to download the roms, but I did it. I just downloaded LOZ Twilight Princess and Wind Waker HD...
    It's generally a bad idea to go to an emulators official forums and admit to "downloading roms." It's likely the reason no one helped you in the first place.

Your computer can not run cemu. The HD 4200 does not support the required version of OpenGL.

I wanted to delete the other post, but didn't know how. Why is it bad to download roms?

Super-Moderator
    Because emulation is legal. Downloading games you donít own isnít.