Close

Help with running some games

First of all I would like to say that this is my first post here, so I'm sorry I posted in the wrong place.
    I need some help to run some games here.

I have already downloaded some older versions and also the most updated ones and always make the same mistake, in the same games, and I never got to run them.

The games in question are:
    New Super Mario Bros U - it starts normally, the normal audio, but soon in the initial screen, when the characters come and jump, only the dust appears of them, and the rest normal. Then nothing else appears, and when you press the buttons, the audio of the confirmations and the game is normal. But in none of the versions of the emulator and none of the roms I tried, I got to play.

Mario Kart 8 - Load the normal game, only appears the first logo of the game ONLY, and does not load anything else. The audio of the game, normal, same thing. When he presses the buttons, he confirms the commands, executing the audio normally, but nothing appears besides the logo written MARIO KART 8, with the black background.

Other games, I managed to play normally, like super mario 3d, captain toad, Yoshi, etc ...
    To put it, I've tried it in several ways, change quality, shaders, fix, but all unsuccessfully with the above mentioned errors.

Remember that I've seen several videos on youtube of people running games with settings well below mine and those games that I reported here do not run. The settings on my computer are:
    -Core i5-7400
    -12GB DDR4
    -SSD 120gb + 2tb hdd
    -Have no video card, just the original processor which is a HD630.

Sorry for the length of the text, but I tried to be as enlightened as possible, so you can help me. THANK YOU!

Super-Moderator
    Intel graphics are not supported officially. However as a first step make sure the gpu drivers are completely up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalphenos View Post
    Intel graphics are not supported officially. However as a first step make sure the gpu drivers are completely up to date.

Thank you for the support. Yes, they are all updated yes. I'm thinking of buying a video card, just to run those games myself. With these settings and a GTX1050 2gb, I get it good? Or would I recommend another VGA, of course in the same 1050 price range.

Super-Moderator
    If they are up to date then try the -nolegacy option.

1050 should be perfectly fine.

If they are up to date then try the -nolegacy option.

1050 should be perfectly fine.

Buddy, I updated the drivers, and Mario Kart 8 ran so far. Now the problem is being in New Super Mario Bros U, in which the characters do not appear. All the rest yes, audio too! I'll attach an image to see what the initial even looks like. I already put DLC and UPDATE of the game and continue same thing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capturar.PNG 
Views:	4 
Size:	984,5 KB 
ID:	338

Mario does not appear at any time, neither on the map nor in the phase. Follow the game's printout!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capturar2.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	1,86 MB 
ID:	339 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capturar3.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	570,7 KB 
ID:	340
    Last edited by djavallone; 17.04.2018 at 05:13.

Super-Moderator
    Under debug try ignoring precompiled shaders.

Under debug try ignoring precompiled shaders.
    So, I tried to open it like this before applying the shaders later. I searched the internet and saw a few others and also tried, with and without, but without success. I tried without applying the update, without applying the DLC and also every time without success. I reiterate that I tried in several versions of Cemu, always occurring the same errors. In most tests, only the first splash screen appears. The maximum I could get was on these map and phase 1 screens, however, it stays the way I posted the print.

It is the same that I installed yesterday and it worked well for running the Mario Kart 8, but the NSMBu, continues the same way.