Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalphenos View Post
    Yes that’s the one. Make sure both are deleted before running the game again.
    Both deleted. Precompiled cached disable. Running the game again.. shaders 26% Reporting in 5..
    Edit: While compiling shaders cache I can feel the stutter while surfing the web.. or my computer..

Super-Moderator
    Shader compilation uses as many threads as you have. It should bog down the pc a bit. On a first time compile that is. Subsequent game launches will not have that issue. Also you only have 8gb of ram which isn't quite enough for nvidia gpu on cemu. Would be very much worth the upgrade to double that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalphenos View Post
    Shader compilation uses as many threads as you have. It should bog down the pc a bit. On a first time compile that is. Subsequent game launches will not have that issue. Also you only have 8gb of ram which isn't quite enough for nvidia gpu on cemu. Would be very much worth the upgrade to double that.
    It dindt work.. Same issue.. Ya probably ram.. But weird..I will upgrade ram this month and upgrade the topic with info.

There is nothing else I can do? Thanks in advance

Super-Moderator
    You can set accurateshadermul = min in your game profile.