Close

Cemu 1.12.0d Wiimote support

It seems this version of Cemu has Wiimote support, but does anyone know if bluetooth passthrough will be implemented at some point like it is in Dolphin? At the moment it can't see my Wiimotes since they're not paired through a generic bluetooth adapter or managed by microsoft's junky bluetooth stack. I can install toshiba's bluetooth stack, but would rather just have passthrough so it uses the genuine adapter completely natively.

The Wii games happened to have a Nintendo bluetooth driver statically linked to each game which is the basis for low-level emulation for "bluetooth passthrough" (and in fact even their higher level wiimote implementation uses part of that code; nowhere in their code is there a high-level implementation for motion for example). The Wii U moved that code to the Wii U OS so Cemu can't do the same; in theory they could allow low-level emulation of the OS driver itself but I don't know the feasibility of that; we'd have to ask Exzap.
    Last edited by epigramx; 02.05.2018 at 12:13.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

New user
    Hi. Can anyone connect CEMU with BCM2045 (write program code for emu)?

This iformation for Dolphin Emu
    http://imgur.com/a/fdraN
    Adapter: Wii Bluetooth Module (WML-C43, BCM2045)
    Pairing: Yes REMEMBER, Wiimote RVL-CNT-01. perfect 4 wii remotes

Wiimote: RVL-CNT-01 (WII SPORTS RESORT)
    - Stable: YES "works forever " 4 wii remotes for dolphin or Sync button wii
    - Range: good native wii
    - Audio: Perfect

Thanks.