Close

New user

Request for someone who plays Super Mario 3D World

EDIT: Done it! Thanks

Hey people, let me explain what i need.

I'm playing Super Mario 3D World no Cemu for a little while now. It has been great to be able to play the game on higher resolutions and whatnot. So i've been collecting every star and every stamp before moving on to the next stage. Up until the stage Bowser-B, The Return of Hisstocrat.

The problem is that i'm unable to keep progressing on the game because my game crashes everytime the cutscene for this boss plays. I already tried four different Cemu versions and an array of different configuration setups, it always freezes consistently at the same moment. So the only hypothesis i have is that it is a problem with my computer specs, specially since i'm running on AMD.

What i came here to ask for is if someone is kind enough to go through just this stage for me. Alternatively, if someone has a savefile not much ahead of me, that would work too. But i've only found savefiles that are before this stage, or already 100%'d.

I uploaded the savefile on this service https://uploadfiles.io/0b1mu and i'm running the european [ARDP0101] version of Super Mario 3D World.

Thanks in advance, and if someone has another idea of how i can overcome this freeze, that would be nice too. Mario 3D Land has a savefile editor that would allow me to skip this one stage, but i haven't found one for 3D World.
    Last edited by Titus; 11.05.2018 at 03:16.

New user
    I had similar issue with Xenoblade on cut scene cemu crashed. Work around, for me, was to choose different CPU emulation mode, specifically "Single core-interpreter". Drawback is that FPS dropped to 2-6 but I was able to progress. This was on cemu 1.11.3.
    I used 1.11.3 and beet SM3DWorld without problem, but on Intel + NVidia. Since 1.11.4 I did noticed regressions, mostly in XBC as I do play it.

Try:
    - cemu 1.11.3
    - single core interpreter
    - disable graphics pack
    - disable hook

New user
    Same freeze at the same time, unfortunately.

New user
    Post work around, it may help others.

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by Noname View Post
    Post work around, it may help others.
    So, i haven't been successful with any workaround. I got through the issue by getting a save game after the level.

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    So, i haven't been successful with any workaround. I got through the issue by getting a save game after the level.
    Hi, Is there any chance you could share a save file with me? I'm having the same problem with Hisstocrat Returns cutscene crash.