Close

New user

Zelda BOTW NPCs gone?!

Okay so I made another post about this issue here. It seems that a lot of NPCs in my game are gone! I don't know how to fix this bug. I have tried reinstalling the game and restarting my PC but it doesn't work at all! Any clues on how to fix this?

Screenshots :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kakariko pumpkin seller.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	264,0 KB 
ID:	407

Name:	Kakariko Innkeeper.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	1,19 MB 
ID:	408

Name:	Dueling Stables.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	1,88 MB 
ID:	409

Name:	Kakariko Shop 1.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	1,89 MB 
ID:	410

Name:	Kakariko entrance.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	252,6 KB 
ID:	411

Note: NOT all of the NPCs are gone though. Beedle, and some people at kakariko village are still there.

Very odd; did you try to mod the game? It might be corrupt files of the game itself in any case, see if a new dump of the game fixes it.

A log.txt might help.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

New user
    Hmm. I did modify my save file with the save game editor. but I replaced all my save files with the 100% completion save that I found to check if it's my modified save file that caused it. (Which explains the master sword and those OP equips) but sadly it seems that after replacing the save files with the 100% completion save, the result is seen above. But I found something interesting in the log.txt

Name:	Zelda BOTW crash.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	356,7 KB 
ID:	412

I only screenshotted 3/4 part of the log tho. Tell me if you want to see the full list haha

See if it fixes with deleting the precompiled file (and while at it you can try disabling the precompiled file of Cemu entirely from a new Cemu or the old Cemuhook option). If that fails see if the game is corrupt.

PS. a log.txt could be txt, no need to post images of it.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

New user
    Ahh my apologies. I forgot that I can just copy paste the whole log instantly. btw I deleted the precompiled folder and disabled the precompiled shaders and yet it remains the same. How do I check whether my game is corrupted or not? Thanks.