Close

New user

Cemu Wont let me Configure Gamepad, Classic Controller, or Wiimote.

On the current build of the emulator (1.12.1b as of typing this), i have had a big issue with configuring my dualshock 4 and Xbox Controller. The emulator shows it as valid controller options, and shows that it is plugged in, but it simply does not want to configure it. no matter what i do, it just simply refuses to work. And the worst part of it all is that once in a blue moon, it miraculously works again, i have no idea how, but it did. then i close and reopen it and were back to square 1. not even the keyboard works in this regard, as the emulator wont recognize that either. and i've sen this issue pop up and i must confirm. the controllers are connected via USB and are plugged in once at a time, before i launch the emulator. This is frustrating me beyond belief, please help. Thanks

Try with a deleted settings.bin and a deleted controllerProfiles/. PS. you could rename them alternatively.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    Try with a deleted settings.bin and a deleted controllerProfiles/. PS. you could rename them alternatively.
    I tried that already, it just automaticly binds the A button to a random letter/number. and becomes irresponsive