Close

Which are the best PC requirements in order to use CEMU?

Hi guys

i need your help, please.

Currently i'm using some emulators (but not yet CEMU) on my desktop PC, with these specs:

CPU: intel i5 4690K overclocked to 4.0Ghz
    RAM: 8GB DDR3
    GPU: nVidia GTX 970 G1 Gaming (4GB RAM)

1) Do you think that it is enough in order to use CEMU with its best performance on a fullHD monitor?

2) I would like to buy now a laptop, also for use emulators of all consoles, with their best effects and performance, if possible: can you suggest come CPU/RAM/GPU configurations that can guarantee this with CEMU? For example, my brother bought a Dell Inspiron 5570 with: CPU i58250U, 8GB RAM DDR4 2400Mhz, and GPU AMD Radeon 530 with 4GB RAM. Is it enough or is it better I buy a more powerful pc?

thank you!
    Last edited by legolas119; 08.07.2018 at 00:22.

Your first computer specs are perfectly fine for running Cemu.

As far as building one that guarantees it will run any, or any given emulator.. well, there are none. If you want to take the guess work out of a gaming laptop.. anything with a 1060 or better will get the job done.

Your first PC seems completely OK to me for using this emulator. And I think that it will be enough in order to use CEMU with its best performance on a full HD monitor. And also your brother's PC looks fines to me.

ok guys thank you.
    yes i think that a laptop with i7-8750H, GTX 1050Ti or 1060, 8GB RAM DDR4 2666Mhz is for sure enough for every emulator with best performance, CEMU included, even if i run emulators on my tv fullHD 46", are you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by legolas119 View Post
    ok guys thank you.
    yes i think that a laptop with i7-8750H, GTX 1050Ti or 1060, 8GB RAM DDR4 2666Mhz is for sure enough for every emulator with best performance, CEMU included, even if i run emulators on my tv fullHD 46", are you agree?
    That would be great i guess