Close

Cemu and the Ryzen 2200G - and a discrete GPU

From a few videos out there, I've gathered that the 2200G and its Vega 8 GPU can handle Cemu with some games, but it still comes up short on others (BOTW in particular).

Then I saw this video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM76V4NU07U in which the 2200G is made to perform way better with a PS2 emulator when a discrete GPU is added.

Would adding a discrete GPU to 2200G build also improve performance of Cemu? Possibly making even BOTW playable?

Since I've started using Cemu.. it seems that BOTW is the standard in which most, if not all.. games could be tested against.

I am a pure enthusiast at heart, so discreet everything is a must. CPU, GPU and Sound card are all separate in my system for that reason. While an APU has it's place.. and there's a few out there with some kick, I wouldn't recommend one for a gaming system of medium high, to extreme in setup.

Someone says in the comment section of this video that "Anything other than Cemu should work absolutely fine."

Super-Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan Smitha View Post
    Someone says in the comment section of this video that "Anything other than Cemu should work absolutely fine."
    A Ryzen 2200g with a 1050ti will run cemu absolutely fine.