Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12
  1. #11

    Problem persisting

    Quote Originally Posted by lucid View Post
    Did you have DLC installed before? Was it updated to v208 on your old saves?
    Yep. Showing game version 208 and DLC 80

  2. #12
    New user
    Join Date
    I had this same problem, and found a possible solution.
    Go to C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\cemu_1.13.0\mlc01\usr\title\ 00050000\101C9400\content\System\Version.txt and note down what it is.
    Then go to C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\Wii U Games\The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild [ALZE0101]\content\System\Version.txt and check if it's the same or different.

    In my case, the Version.txt from the game file was 0.9.0 and the Version.txt file from the cemu file was 1.5.0.
    I played around and changed the numbers from both files; changing through 0.9.0, 1.0.0, and 1.5.0.

    In the end, I set the Version.txt from the game file to 1.0.0 and the Version.txt from the cemu file to 1.5.0 and it started working again. It's been 2 hours since then, and I've re-opened the game twice so far and was able to load all the way through. I also restarted my computer and it still works. I don't know if the problem will come back up again or not, but maybe see if this works for you.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts