Close

Any advice? or suggestion? Cemu 1.13.0f

Hello, great pleasure, this is my first post here.

I started using cemu but, it turns out that the emulator still runs me the games, some at 30fps others at 60 like the mario kart, no matter what game it is.

It always runs smoothly and sometimes the fps are lowered a lot, this slowdown is maintained for approximately 10 seconds and then returns to normal, in the case of mariokart 50 / 60fps and stays 1 or 2 minutes until it falls back into the 10 seconds of slowdown.

What I can do? I need help to fix it, I've already tried a thousand configurations and it's not fixed, from downloading the resolutions of any game to 800x600px even lower and following the problem.

I've tried a thousand graphics packs and it does not work either.

My team is a:

AMD FX 3810 (8core)
    8GB DDR3 1600mhz Vengeance
    Video: Amd RADION R7 350 2gb gddr5

Thank you very much I hope you understand me.
    Last edited by JosueCabrera; 17.08.2018 at 20:57.

Super-Moderator
    It sounds like you are describing shader compilation stutter. If so it gets better with time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalphenos View Post
    It sounds like you are describing shader compilation stutter. If so it gets better with time.

Hello Xalphenos, thank you very much for answering. Well, in terms of shading, I have this problem of multiplying shadows everywhere and I do not know how to repair it.

I have used the cemu for many hours on the same map again and again and it is not fixed. That makes me very sad

Super-Moderator
    That’s an amd bug. It might be fixed in 1.14.