Close

Bad performance on high end system

Specs
    OS windows 10
    CPU i9 7900x
    GPU 2 gtx 1080ti sli (Disabled it for cemu)
    RAM 32gb ddr4

So i'm getting huge stutters where I just drop to like 1-5 fps it runs at 60 fps but ever couple of seconds my games stutters this happens to botw, xenoblade, super mario land
    I have used graphics packs to try to increase fps on botw but nothing seems to really work can I get some help please.

log.txt

New user
    Have you added a shader cache to both your precompiled and transferable shader cache folders? I've heard of a bug being worked on where less than 13gb of ram is utilized, and sometimes less, though I doubt this to be the problem in your case. More than likely you'll need a shader cache of each particular game.

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSandwichMaster View Post
    Specs
    OS windows 10
    CPU i9 7900x
    GPU 2 gtx 1080ti sli (Disabled it for cemu)
    RAM 32gb ddr4

So i'm getting huge stutters where I just drop to like 1-5 fps it runs at 60 fps but ever couple of seconds my games stutters this happens to botw, xenoblade, super mario land
    I have used graphics packs to try to increase fps on botw but nothing seems to really work can I get some help please.

log.txt

Hi! I have the same problem with the emulator (stuttering especially in BOTW), I have an intel 8600k with 1070ti and 16GB ram. ..............
    Did you solve it? I tried to install an older nvidia driver (I had the last one and now I have 399.24) And I noticed a small improvement but still with some stutters