Close

Exclamation mark Controller doesn't work when i play Zelda

When i starts game, in the menu screen , i could control it. Then when i'm in game, the controller doesn't work anymore. Somebody please helps me !!!

Super-Moderator
    There are some input issues on the current release. A fix is coming soon.

Thanks for replying me. I have sovled it on my own !! =]]

Could you tell us what you did to fix it?

Oh, simply I just can't play it with dual core or triple core. I have to play with Single-core recompiler.

That sounds impossible to be connected. Do you have more technical details?
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

Sorry for my bad English, did you mean where to find this setting ? It can be found in CPU-> mode ->.
    P/s: The details of my problem: When I was on title screen in Zelda, I can use my controller. But after I 'm in game, I can't do anything.

I know where the setting is. I find it nearly impossible for that setting to be related to the issue you had.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

But it works for me @@. Now I try to use dual or triple , it just show the same. I can only play with single core :]]

What he means is dual and triple core should not effect your controller in anyway. Did you try double clicking the application? Anyway, good you got it working afterall