Close

New user

Gamebreaking stuttering on Super Mario 3d World

Title says it all, the game runs more or less smoothly on the high graphics pack AND none applied at all but BOTH experience frequent lag spikes which heavily ruin the gameplay experience, its not a small dip in fps, it's alot. In short, anyone know what settings I should fiddle around with to get it sorted? Or any third party tools? Cheers.

If it's on an AMD GPU on Windows it's a temporary bug that goes away with version 1.12.0 specifically as most recent version. A log.txt after a game runs is more informative when you ask questions because people can see all your settings.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

New user
    Itís not really a hardware problem for me since in earlier days before I reset my pc a few times it ran smooth and great, now it has these annoying stutters. Iím on mobile now but when I get on my pc Iíll send you the whole log.

I didn't say it's a hardware problem.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

New user
    Nevermind, fixed it by adding in some shader caches. Thanks for your time though!